Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Feb 1, 2021.
That is a joke right? I was running a very high end HTPC for over 6 years with Madvr........
And your point is?
If wasn't a joke, then, i can't help I'm afraid.
Hi, for the Youtube Addon Problem, there is a solution-
But the Forum dont want me to Post the link, something link ists Spam... .
ok adding 2 Space works (https and www)
h ttps://w ww.claudiokuenzler.com/blog/1032/how-to-watch-youtube-on-kodi-solve-403-error-google-sign-in
h ttps://w ww.kodi-tipps.de/youtube-api-schluessel-einrichten/
German more indeep for Api Generation
works fine for me, tested yesterday. (its quite some "work")
For puting in the Keys its more easy to use the webapi.
Sorry for German
1) „Addons“ -> „Youtube“ -> „Einstellungen“ (muss wie beschrieben auf „Experte“ stehen) -> „API“ -> „API-Einrichtungsseite aktivieren“ einschalten
2) In den Einstellungen vom Youtube-Addon unter „HTTP-Server“ -> „IP zum Reagieren auswählen“ auf 0.0.0.0 stellen. Port sollte auf „50152 belassen werden.
3) Die Auswahl von „Verwendete IP prüfen“ müsste jetzt noch melden, dass der HTTP-Server nicht aktiv sei.
3) Kodi neu starten
4) Wieder nach „Addons“ -> „Youtube“ -> „Einstellungen“ -> „HTTP-Server“ -> „Verwendete IP prüfen“. Nun sollte die Meldung kommen „Cliente-IP ist 127.0.0.1“
5) Nun im Browser die Adresse „h ttp://:50152/api“ ansurfen und die Daten bequem per Weboberfläche eingeben.
or, just use this version - https://www.mediafire.com/file/d5laqgu72acz4m1/plugin.video.youtube-6.8.26.alpha2.zip/file
So this version can play trailers without needing API? (just to confirm) I tried it and it plays trailer but super slow. Do you have tips how to fix that?
No api needed. I can live with the 3-5 secs it takes for the trailer to start, without the hassle of keys and api's etc etc.
I reinstall it but i dont why it's super slow. I can't finish watching 1 trailer. But this one is working for me.
Ok, works on my setup, but, if that way works better for you, then awesome.
Just a thought/question:
Does anyone know a way to change the player selection behaviour, so that for instance the internal Kodi player is used for the TV shows category, and the Zidoo player is used for the Movie category say, via playercorefactory.xml?
Two reasons why I think this might make sense:
1) Binge watching watched status/Integration with UpNext episode
2) And the way Mediacodec based Kodi player deals with 1080p and below VBR files (unless someone can confirm that the Zidoo player uses the same framework?)
(Ref here https://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/MediaCodec).
Like I said, just thinking out loud....
Is it normal for the picture to look washed out when playing a video from a Kodi Add-on? I know it won't use the Zidoo player for add-ons, but should the Kodi player look bad?
All things beging equal, no, it's not normal.
Possible level mis-match somewhere maybe?
Do any of the video settings for the Zidoo affect the Kodi Player?
Pretty much all of them apart from the HDR settings. I always stick to ycbcr limited (4.4.4 when available) chain (Zidoo and TV to Low/Normal).
I also set mine to Enhanced and Open in the Zidoo video settings (based on my setup).
These are my settings. Do you see anything that would affect the Kodi Player?
Yes. Set HDMI Range to Limited, as Auto is known to cause issues (make sure your display is set to Low/Limited too.
I assume your setup is HDMI 1.4, hence the 600Mhz EDID? Hence Deep color also off?
I'm using the EDID because I'm tone mapping to REC 709. My Epson 5050 does better with tone mapping HDR to 709.
Ah, that makes sense I guess.
Maybe the settings I need to use for the custom EDID are affecting the Kodi Player image then?
Yes, that might cause it too. Did you check setting everything to Limited 1st?
Like I metioned above, most of the video settings will affect Kodi APART from the HDR settings (so the Vs10 engine will NOT be used), so that could be the cause, but I would check everything set to limited and check that 1st.
Separate names with a comma.