Beta version v6.3.26 for Z9X released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 30, 2021.

1. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

I know! I was just doing a recap because of issues we were having with previous FW ;)

2. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

It doesn't happen to me. Could it be because I set to upscale?

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Wouldn't have thought so, but I also have a report from another user that it doesn't happen on all discs with differing frame rates.

The only discs I have with different framerate between menu and content are Ava (2K - Menu 24Hz, Content 23.976Hz)) and Gemini Man (4K - Menu 23.976Hz, Content 59.94Hz) and both exhibit the problem.

If I set the Zidoo to upscale Ava to 4K, the problem still persists.

4. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Found two more bugs in b26:
    1) HT4: Flickering background icon when browsing a catalogue of posters, say in a category as comedy and others.
    2) Main page: Browser doesn't work.

5. 1piotr13

1piotr13 Member

Hi
    After updating to v6.3.22_G beta I don't have ability to delete whole folders with movies. I can only delete movie or other files when I go into the folder itself. Today I update to new firmware v6.3.26_G beta but problem still exist.

6. Markswift2003

Please don’t post images of obviously pirated content.

Mabon likes this.
  7. 1piotr13

1piotr13 Member

OK. Any thoughts about my problem ? Is anybody have the same issue ?

8. Markswift2003

I have to be honest and say whether this is by design or not, it seems like a good idea so that little fingers can't accidentally delete your entire collection. I haven't tried it though as I manage file operations on a PC as I assume most do.

Ideally you'd want to set up shares as read only for the Zidoo but if you use Export NFO as I do then that's not really feasible.

9. 1piotr13

1piotr13 Member

I don't agree with your opinion. First of all, its not so easy to accidentally delete files, folders or entire collection because you have to go through couple of steps to do this. Second, this option is (was) really handy. Now, If I want delete files, folders etc, I need unmount USB drive, go to other room, turn on computer and delete what I need. I think more people agree with me. It's good to have this option.

10. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

@1piotr13
    I don't have problems to delete folder including all contend with Media Center(Zidoo File).

11. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Works just fine as always for me too.

12. Markswift2003

Must admit I've always disliked the fact that swathes of your precious media files can be deleted by several media players throughout the house - might be nice to get an option to disable this.

As I alluded to earlier I used to address this with a Share login that was read only but that precludes the use of NFO exporting.

13. Joe C

Joe C Member

Any update on when we'll see this for the Z1000 Pro?

14. Cezary

Cezary Member

Hi, is there any 6.3.26 ETA for Z1000Pro known?

15. Junkie_000

Junkie_000 New Member

What happened to the OTA Beta update function from the box? short lived or is this release just not Beta enough? I was quite enjoying not having to move files around to update.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  16. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

10 pro / z1000pro and 3000 owners would also appreciate to test this latest firmware.

When can same be Expected?

17. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

They are clearly working on an improved FW version. This one did not meet the quality criteria for a general release.

Bill-Z9X likes this.
  18. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

Thanks for the clarification.:)

It would be highly appreciated if Zidoo Service, would just briefly post this information
    in the relevant topic.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    Bill-Z9X likes this.
  19. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

At what i have read in this thread it is too Beta and not good enough to roll out to other machines, the Music section is not OK

20. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Read the comments in this thread.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021