v6.4.18 Firmware Update

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by nc88keyz, Jul 15, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

It simply works automatically. In settings for MP7 there is a new option for SACD layer preference Stereo or MCH.
    Using the Audio button you can override that one by toggling the output format.

2. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Ahh, thank you. Just another question please - do I need to turn off "USB Audio" ?

3. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Never tried but most likely yes to get HDMI output.

4. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

And this is good. I don't need your advice at all. Engage in such correspondence that is not related to the discussion thread in personal correspondence. And do not turn the topic into a flood.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  5. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

My neigbours are from Firenze - last time I was there for 3 days ended up staying for 3 weeks and got a job in a cafe! Enjoy!!!

dr4go and muha like this.
  6. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

I think you do need advice because you are getting above your station on here, unless of course you've been made a mod and haven't updated your profile as yet!
    @Netmask - I love Italy too and try and get out there as often as I can. Covid has prevented me from travelling over last couple of years though, but it's Corfu this year and Dubai

7. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Thank you, much appreciated

8. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I imagine I'll be getting extremely moderated this afternoon :)

dr4go, crutzulee and muha like this.
  9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Not far at all from here! I'm in Paciano.

dr4go and muha like this.
  10. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

Maybe you should go on a short vacation after all, I hear it lowers a person's tension. heard that beautiful hiking trails have been opened in Siberia?

muha, rozel and TifKag like this.
  11. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Dear!!!! Please read the topic title. Is the firmware version somehow related to Italy? Create a separate topic how I love Italy or what do you like to drink there and where to go.
    Campaign advice is not needed for me, but for you since you are confusing the topic of the firmware with your leisure about where I like to go and what to drink and where to relax. You probably made a mistake with the forum. This is not a travel agency forum.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  12. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Do you know how to read? This is a profile topic about the new beta firmware. What does all this flood of yours about the rest and your memories of how I spent the summer have to do with it. Stop flooding in the profile topic. Firmware update version 6.4.18
    Gentlemen moderators, isn't it time to put things in order and clean up the topic of this garbage?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    darkeyes909 likes this.
  13. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

A seriously lovely part of the world and not far from Pisa too! The best ever Pizza I have enjoyed was in Pisa :)

muha likes this.
  14. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Do we know if there aren't any female mods?

Netmask and muha like this.
  15. muha

muha Active Member

@cVVGLabs to tell you the truth I am more of Abruzzo guy, although I have a cousin in Marche. Left some nice street art paintings there, if you go check them out
    https://muhaonline.com/portfolio-item/grande-onda/
    https://muhaonline.com/portfolio-item/grande-onda-e-trabucco/
    https://muhaonline.com/portfolio-item/sakura-passage/

@rozel I am downloading dsd and sacd iso just to test it later.

btw some unpaid traveling promotion for Hungary
    Sziget Festival in Budapest is the best music festival in Europe
    and if you like trance music (goa, idm, ambient) Ozora Fest is place to be.

16. muha

muha Active Member

At least female mod bot.

17. muha

muha Active Member

I am from Balkan, we come with special perks.
    And my favorite Russian proverb is здравствуйте, and also as word and as invitation to get yourself obliterated.

18. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

I think some editing / Mod work is Req here .

darkeyes909 likes this.
  19. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Plural? - I don't think so - get a grip man, it's not only me posting. I think people are trying to tell you something through humour :D

Thanks - much appreciated

20. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Finally, at least one normal person was found. This is exactly what I'm trying to convey.

darkeyes909 likes this.