ZIDOO Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Aug 4, 2020.

1. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

dont suppose you tried the tsmuxer with 4k DV DA movies to see what effects it has on the stutter audio lag issues?

2. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

BDMV or ISO back up of Dolby Vision titles will only play in HDR10.

3. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

No, sorry. I was busy with the 3D thing for Zidoo all the time. But is that the issue is exactly? Audio stutters when back-up is made with tsMuxer? Is this for all profiles and all audio?

4. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

all the methods so far ie yues alpha beta gamma and straight makemkv .53

all so far have the issue of Dolby Vision WITH atmos get stutter and audio lags after 3 -5 mins play
    same mkv file but run in say the 5.1 audio ,it works fine all the way

some said it worked,...turned out they were using 30 sec files to test it

someone else posted theres an issue with either tsMuxer or ffmpg and one release had issues with audio synch etc

hence why i was wondering if this new version os Ts was working
    im gonna test it on Total Recall original just got the bl el files muxed out

5. Oldirtydog

Oldirtydog Member

All my DV mkv FEL and MEL running with 5,1 dd+ or dolby surround running perfect :) when i play with atmos truehd 3,4 min and......you know :D

6. vaskorn

vaskorn New Member

Zidoo z9x can't properly play anamorphic DVD files and I see some complaints about this, so it's not only my case. Any steps from zidoo to fix it?

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Fixed in v6.0.60

8. vaskorn

vaskorn New Member

9. afss

afss Active Member

You got FEL mkv DV files to work at all (without ATMOS) ? For me all those play as HDR10.

10. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I haven't tried remux without Atmos - but all with Atmos I've tried start to stutter after about 3 - 5 mins.

11. Oldirtydog

Oldirtydog Member

Four steps for FEL movies :)
    1-TS muxer to create 2 video channels and audio
    2-MUX_AND_CONVERT_TO_MEL
    3-make Iso with Ts muxer with Mel files and sound from step 1
    4-Use makemkv to convert ISO to mkv :)
    Tested and worked with 5 transformers movies :)

12. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Hi, what about Subtitles and Chapters?

13. Oldirtydog

Oldirtydog Member

what about chapters ? Subtitles from outside mannual :)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  14. J.K.uploaden

J.K.uploaden Member

Why remux? Why not use untouched ISOs?

15. afss

afss Active Member

Thanks for the reply ! Where can I find the exact process for
    step #2 (MUX_AND_CONVERT_TO_MEL)

16. afss

afss Active Member

17. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

It's not customizable. Only by modifying the apk.

18. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

It's nearly the same procedure as what I do to create modded apks for Android 6/7 devices from the Android 9 apks. To uninstall the original app and reinstall the modded one you need root permission on your device. As far as I know root is not available yet for Android 9 devices.

19. UncleComfort

UncleComfort New Member

Hi, anyone else have video lag or buffering issue with HT 4.0 on the z9x? Happen pretty regular to me. I am on the latest beta. Thanks in advance for any advise.

20. LifaleX

LifaleX New Member

Good afternoon. I ran into an unexpected situation. After watching the movie, I turned off the Zidoo via CEC. The next day, when turning on the TV, the smart box could not boot. It received a command from the TV, it was evident by the noise of the fan for 2-3 seconds, and then ... nothing. The problem was solved by restoring the system with a recovery image. After that, I installed the latest firmware and re-configured the system. Has anyone come across a similar one? What could be causing the problem?