Trailers not working

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by rola, May 20, 2021.

1. Mabon

Mabon Active Member

I only use local trailers because YouTube may have 20 or more trailers for popular film, all with different resolutions and sound formats. So I chose just the best trailer and download it to my disk.

I've had my Zidoo Z1000 Pro since August 2020 and I'm STILL waiting for a fully-working version of their Music Player :mad: !

2. dapro

dapro Member

I cannot select local trailers with the uhd2000. it has a 1296 chip.
    do not know where I could set that

3. Mabon

Mabon Active Member

Maybe in the next update????

4. dapro

dapro Member

Zidoo don't communicate very well. I would have expected Zidoo to take care of the problem, you surely know. Then you should tell the users that you are trying to find a solution. but I think that is pure wish thinking

Mabon likes this.
  5. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

HT v4.0.69 with fix YouTube trailer.
    Download link
    RTD1619DR official from here
    RTD129x resign version for testing propose here.
    Enjoy Zidoo players.

LE: Are still many titles fails, but someone else need check if they know is was good before stopped to work.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  6. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Where did you get this?

7. Netmask

Netmask Active Member

It's also on McBluna site - I've downloaded it for my UHD3000 but as I'm fairly new to Android, just want to clarify how to install it.
    My questions
    1. Is this an 'update' meaning it will take care of any older versions OR do I have to uninstall the existing HomeTheatre 4.0 first and then install this version v4.069 ?
    2. On inspection of the Apps grouping on the Zidoo there is an 'apk' called APK Installer, I'm assuming I do it via this app and select by USB?

8. Nicholas Hewitt

You can install it Via the file manager app. Just select the file and it will ask you if you want to install it. It gets installed over top of what you already have.

9. Netmask

Netmask Active Member

Is the 'file manager app' the same as APK installer? I don't seem to have an app called file manager or am I looking in the wrong place. I've only had this machine a little over 6 weeks and the lack of a detailed manual is really frustrating.

10. Nicholas Hewitt

There is a picture of a folder on the app

11. Netmask

Netmask Active Member

I mean on the media enter page there is on the left file manager but when I open that I have zidoo which is the name of my internal hdd, then there is storage which is also on the hdd and sub, nfs etc. so not sure which one to use? I’m completely confused on this one

12. Netmask

Netmask Active Member

Found it. Plugged in the USB stick and a window came up automatically and asked me if I wanted to install. Unfortunately I think a bit like an 83 year old Mr Spock of Star Trek and prefer to have a detailed map of what I need to do! Anyway it’s working and trailers are appearing. Thanks for your help.

13. Nicholas Hewitt

Glad you found it!

14. Nicholas Hewitt

The performance in this version is fantastic. No slow down issues or lag zipping through my library

15. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

16. rola

rola Member

Trailers now work and loading posters in posterwall is now clearly faster.

17. thaworn R

thaworn R Member

After update fw to v6.3.12_G, Trailers failed again.

18. narkissus

narkissus New Member

Same problem here

19. 56k

56k New Member

maybe change region code ( A, B C) ?
    i use C and it work here for me?

or what country are you!

20. thaworn R

thaworn R Member

Try all 3 region codes but no luck.

(Prior HT v4.0.69 ,june 10th, works fine with fw v3.6.2 )

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021