Posterwall (HT4.0)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Apr 16, 2021.

1. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi Olivier! On the first scan, there are some document films that you put in the Movies folder for some reason. And I can't get it out of there. What should I set differently? Thanks in advance for the answers!

2. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi Olivier! Or you can't do that if you create a folder before the first scan, those files will be there and disappear from the "all" folder because even if you transfer it, it will be just an icon but there is really nothing in it but a path. Thanks!!

3. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

sorry I don't understand

Which scan ?

4. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Thanks for clarifying. What's the classification mode?

5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

It's the main home page of HT4 - if you turn it off in Settings/Poster View/Main Interface Style you only get the poster walls.

Mabon likes this.
  6. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Then I'm not alone with that. I already thought I was so unlucky. Thanks Mabon

7. OlivierQC

Do you have an example of a tv program that works with tmdb but not Tvdb?

If it doesn't find it with tvdb, have you tried with tvmaze?

8. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Thanks for the help! It didn’t occur to me to check the TV series again with TVDB but a miracle happened and everything was in place. The TV series TVDB is the Cinema TMDB that's it!

9. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

He's a great man! I love this too now I mix the two icon packs. Carbon and Grey!!:D

10. OlivierQC

Thanks feherzaj51 :)

11. Nicholas Hewitt

That looks fantastic!

12. Nicholas Hewitt

Fantastic! Thanks!

13. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Woow, it looks fine and with all posters showing correctly. You've to worked out a lot before getting all your collection matched!!

14. OlivierQC

About the collections, HT4.0 matched them correctly and it's already done when I arrive in front of the TV, I just have to name the movies correctly.

Unlike other people I don't really have a problem with scanning my sources.

Then I just have to choose the posters I like on tpdb or deviantart or make them myself if I don't find any I like

See you soon

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  15. lami

lami New Member

16. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

It may because you've all movies with clear and original names. But when you've some personal movies in same source, then HT4.0 unmatch and show either empty poster or whatever famous/old one.

17. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

I had one that had all the usual technical details in the title like H265, DV etc and the word Atmos. This cause the title to be unmatched and then when I did go through the matching process it gave me "atmos" as a possible title along with the correct one. So it all worked out. Later I removed the term "atmos" from all other titles that had it in the name. Why on earth doesn't HT4 or Zidoo get the tech details of the file from a Mediainfo file like most other media players!!! I have in each folder along with the movie and artwork and subtitle, I have individual MediaInfo file as xml. Doesn't do anything in the Zidoo but they are there for completion sake..

18. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

The source for Zidoo is about the same for other media players. In my case, I've got Zappiti and the mayor issue come from file name recognition.

19. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Another known issue is the movie name of other language than English. You have to enter it exactly as official porter translation.

20. moesen

moesen New Member

I have an issue about 'clear logo'...why it doesn't appear again over the poster. For a while it appears..but when I've update my movies..it's just gone.
    Btw, I scrape my collection using ember media.
    What am I missing here.? Anyone...