Posterwall (HT4.0)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

Yes. In the Quick Settings menu, go to Display --> scroll down to Wallpaper --> Customize button. You can browse to your wanted background.
    This background will also be visible in Media Center, if that's what you meant.

BTW I have used a "Z9X" background image for a while.
    In case somebody wants it, here you go:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  2. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

@Whitfield - thank you so much! Love how you've done that - I'll get the details from the download and create one to match my Player and it's capabilities with my TV. Nice one!

3. Claude-rc

Claude-rc New Member

Belle nouveauté, il prend en charge les mp4 double couche en DV ainsi que les films ISO DV et l'image est magnifique.

Les MKV DV sont sublime aussi.

Quand, je passe par bd menu pour la lecture du film ISO DV il joue en HDR et quand je passe en lecture directe le DV est activé.

Une autre version beta sera nécessaire pour cette correction.

Il me reste un seul éritant a résoudre... avant de crier victoire.

J'ai un problème, je ne suis pas capable de mettre une série ISO comme ''Game of Thrones'' pour me donner un bon rendue des épisodes affichés dans le home theatre.

Donc exemple ''Game of thrones'' saison 8. Il y a 3 disques.

Le premier comporte 3 épisodes le deuxième comporte 2 épisodes et enfin le troisième comporte 1 épisode.

J'ai regardé un peu partout sur les forums et rien de bien tangible.

Vous avez une piste a me donner ou un lien ...

Je suis preneur.
    Merci d'avance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nice new feature, it supports dual layer mp4 in DV as well as DV ISO movies and the picture is beautiful.

The MKV DVs are also sublime.

When I go through bd menu to play the ISO DV movie it plays in HDR and when I go to direct playback the DV is activated.

Another beta version will be required for this fix.

I have only one eritant left to resolve ... before claiming victory.

I have a problem, I am not able to put an ISO series like '' Game of Thrones '' to give me a good rendering of the episodes displayed in the home theater.

So example '' Game of thrones '' season 8. There are 3 discs.

The first has 3 episodes the second has 2 episodes and finally the third has 1 episode.

I looked all over the forums and nothing really tangible.

You have a lead to give me or a link ...

I'll take it.
    thank you in advance

4. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

5. GARY CAMPBELL

GARY CAMPBELL New Member

Thankyou for providing us the new widgets and wallpaper they do look very good and modern on my poster wall.

6. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

I quite love the "terre seche" background, it's awesome! I had to translate to see what it means.
    I first thought you torched your crocodile :D Thanks @OlivierQC

7. OlivierQC

you are welcome Gary

8. OlivierQC

Hello Whitfield,

You are welcome,

I use this wallpaper with the MonsterVerse collection, I have the same wallpaper for the 4 movies, as you say it makes me think a little of a reptilian skin

[​IMG]

I try to show that HT4.0 is an excellent movie poster management system and that it allows many things...

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    manulover likes this.
  9. OlivierQC

For information and I repeat, respect if possible the title available on TVDB/TMDB

Here is an example with ''Star Wars: The Bad Batch'' which is the title we usually see on the net.

---------
    Depending on which title I use the result will not be the same

Here is an example with 2 titles

''Star Wars: The Bad Batch''

''The Bad Batch''

And here is what it gives with my HT4.0, I do not know if you will have the same result but I prefer to warn you

[​IMG]

See you soon

10. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

hello Olivier, did you get any news on the APK?

11. OlivierQC

Hello Sledgehamma,

Yes in fact the application is already integrated into the Z1000PRO/UHD3000.

It's just a matter of copying and pasting the ''Launcher'' folder that you created on a usb key for example, plugging it in and the zidoo will make the changes in a few seconds, it's really easy.

I have tried with home made icons, but I don't like it, I will try again later.

For the wallpapers I find that those of origin go well

For the editable text I don't touch anything

12. OlivierQC

Hello everyone and welcome to new users of Zidoo devices.

For those of you who are just starting to use PosterWall (HT4.0), you should know that with HT4.0 everything is well organized if you respect somes rules such as the naming of your video files for example

To help you Markswift2003 and Mc Bluna have created a guide that will allow you to have excellent results when scanning your sources.

Markswift2003's thread
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/media-labels-for-ht4-v4-0-49.85785/

McBluna's thread
    https://www.mcbluna.net/wp/guide-zidoo-home-theater-media-labels/

Whether it's a movie, a collection (MKV format), a TV show (MKV format) with one or more seasons or a collection of movies in multi-ISO format, everything is recognized and if necessary customizable to your taste.

[​IMG]

See you soon

13. OlivierQC

You don't want to have some of your movies grouped by collection

For new Posterwall users who do not want to have a ''collection'' and do not know how to do, here is the procedure.

Use the button ''POP MENU'' and select ''DISBAND''

[​IMG]

I don't know if it's possible but Zidoo could add an option similar to Kodi's ''Movie Set'' in HT4.0 options.

See you

Aruuus likes this.
  14. kirkinezi

kirkinezi New Member

Can I suggest a future for HT if it's possible to implement?
    As I like to make the movie experience more like this on cinemas , I would like to play 2-3 movie trailers before the actual movie begins.
    Is it possible to implement something like playlist for videos to play in specific order?

15. Sledgehamma

16. OlivierQC

Hello Sledgehamma,

We haven't seen you for a while, how are you?

Nothing new for the moment, I spend less time in front of my PC at the moment, I take advantage of the good weather.

And I'm waiting to see what Zidoo will propose with their next FW, hoping that they take the time to offer us a good firmware and then give my humble opinion as an ordinary user of Zidoo devices.

See you soon

Sledgehamma likes this.
  17. Sledgehamma

Hi OlivierQC,

just enjoying TV shows on my Zidoo :)
    Enjoy the weather mate!

18. The letters in labels for Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos are with verry small size & it's hard to read.

19. OlivierQC

Hello,

Yes indeed, it should perhaps modify some models, and also homogenize their logo about the size.

By the way, they should review all their logos and remove the 4K logo and replace it with UHD by default no matter if you write 4k or uhd in the title of the movie

@Sledgehamma

I'm on Netflix (I specify it is the app of my TV) I saw yesterday the army of the dead and I liked it

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  20. OlivierQC

Hello to all the newcomers and also to those who hesitate and are one-day visitors

Today, I propose you a GIF that makes the tour of the elements that are selectable on a movie information page...

As you can see with this GIF, there are... Playing the movie, using the BDmenu, seeing trailers, bookmarking it, having information about the main actors, a summary of the movie's history, etc... there's even a popup to help you name correctly the movies with several ISO, what more could you ask for... (And we take the opportunity to see the actress ''gal gadot'' at the same time)

I'm repeating myself but the layout of this page was well done, it contains a maximum of information/functionality and this despite a clean and classy interface.

[​IMG]

The Zidoo team did a great job and that's one of the strengths of Zidoo devices.

See you soon