Posterwall (HT4.0)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Apr 16, 2021.

1. John Thorley

John Thorley Member

yes episodes 7 did not scrape with TVDB, i will delete and start again

2. John Thorley

John Thorley Member

i deleted Evil folder from hard drive, but got the same results is scan results stored anywere else other than hard drive

3. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

You can try bulk editing like this when going to source:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then under HT settings: Preferences -> Source of scraping (TV) set it to TVDb

4. John Thorley

John Thorley Member

yes that way worked, big thanks for your help

5. coyote2

coyote2 Member

The first two items showing as "Recently added" on my Posterwall homescreen have for months been a pair of movies which I did not recently add (or ever watch)(they were added in the initial scan months ago, since which many videos have been added). "Recently added" is very useful functionality, and I don't love that these seem stuck taking up two slots.

My first guess was that there was something about the images that keep getting re-downloaded every scan...but changing images didn't help. Re-match also didn't help.
    What should I do please?

6. sid6581

sid6581 New Member

Minor question: Is there any way to prevent HT4 to append "Season xx" to TV shows when I have only one season of a show which has more than one season?

7. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Change the files 'modified date' or add 5 more files to shift the one you don't want to the end of the queue! There are a few posts on this - I asked the same question sometime ago.

coyote2 likes this.
  8. fnhanks

fnhanks Member

Curious about this as well. It’s really annoying

9. coyote2

coyote2 Member

Thank you very much for your reply, Netmask! I had done a search but couldn't find relevant previous posts.

Adding more files absolutely definitely won't help because as I said I've already added many videos since these.

I noticed an odd thing about both files: their date attributes were blank. So Attribute Changer and I assigned them dates prior to when I bought the UHD3000. Didn't help (and why would it, isn't the Posterwall sorting by the dates it added things?)

10. Netmask

One of the replies I received (from Mark Swift )

“Unfortunately that probably won't happen simply because that row is "Recently Added" and if a custom sort is added it kind of negates that.

Also it's a fair bit of work in the database because those posters are just derived from the first 8 in order of ADDED_TIME or MODIFIED_TIME in the database and this would at least mean another field and possibly another table.

I have my recently added sorted by MODIFIED_TIME because I rescan the database so often that ADDED_TIME is meaningless.

If something gets out of order - for example I modify an old file and it suddenly becomes first in that row, then I use this to change the dates:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/bulk_file_changer.html which is brilliant for multiple files..

Or this for simple single file jobs:

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/filedatech.html

coyote2 likes this.
  11. coyote2

coyote2 Member

Ah, I think I get it. It sounds like I need to modify not a filesystem file attribute, but the Posterwall database (the fields Mark mentioned for those files). Can anyone point me towards some advice on how to do that? So recently I was a noob, and now I want to start editing the database! (I'm really happy about that, actually. It's nice that the answer doesn't start with a factory reset. I'm a retired database programmer, so this feels very comfortable.)

12. Netmask

I just did another one and all I did was change the date of the folder and the MKV file inside the folder back 2 months. When I checked on the 3000 the original entry had moved back to Movies. datechange.JPG

13. Netmask

14. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The only way I know how to do this is with a backup, so:

1. Make a backup of your library

2. Make a copy of the backup in case you bugger it up

3. Install 7-Zip (you need to use 7-Zip because of the double path separators used in the ztb file - some other zip managers don't like that)

4. Navigate to and open the backup ztb file in the 7-Zip file manager

4. Navigate to the \databases\\ directory until you see the theatre.db database file

5. Drag this file out into a directory somewhere, open in SQLite and edit ADDED_TIME in the VIDEO_INFO table (this is in epoch milliseconds)

6. Write the changes to the database and then drag theatre.db back into \databases\\ directory in 7-Zip File Manager which will overwrite the file in the backup

7. Restore the backup and your adjusted movies should be where you expect.

Easy Epoch converter here:
    https://www.epochconverter.com/

Out of interest, when you do this can you tell us the original ADDED_TIME values in the files you need to change.

As I've said earlier, I use Modified Time to sort my movies because relying on Added Time means you need to maintain your original database forever which in my case is impossible - so once you clear and rescan your whole database, Added Time suddenly becomes meaningless.

The ideal would be Created Time but I'm told that's not possible with Android...

15. John Thorley

John Thorley Member

I have loaded a UK series Shetland it show up in recently Added but not on Posterwall, any way to add to Posterwall

Attached Files:

16. Markswift2003

You have to have two NFOs with the same naming convention as the movies like this:

upload_2022-8-9_22-40-38.png

17. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

test.jpg

yes, it’s just like that with me

18. Markswift2003

19. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

sure it is easy to create a nfo.. but the problem is also not due to the creation of the nfo!!! the zidoo HT want not accepted my nfo !?

20. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

@Markswift2003
    could you send me your two nfo ? i want to see if we mean the same thing ?

thx.