New version 1.2.50/1.2.80 for DMP-A6/DMP-A8 release

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Jjb067

Jjb067 Active Member

That Settings sub menu inside Music, Eversolo have described it in a document to be found on their main Web site, under Support, then All, called Eversolo Streamers Music Library User Guide. The second half of the document describes the Play, Scan, Display, General features.

2. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

Yes. This one:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jZp12O1KlsxXD9fv6C9YIaHFDo3djEq/edit

Gil Fuhrer likes this.
  3. DanneS

DanneS New Member

I have alot of problems with this version when using SMB.
    I copy my albums via SMB from a Windows 11 host using robocopy to an internal NVME drive in the DMP-A6 Master.
    Been working perfectly, but since this version I get timeouts and aborts on the network (I haven't changed anything else).
    I have no problem running the same copy to an external USB-drive on the Windows 11 host or to other devices on the network.

Hope this is something you can fix? I can update this post to see what the error msg is on the windows cmd prompt.
    If I go to settings on the DMP / Network / SMB and stop the service and restart it I can map the drive again to the Windows 11 host.

4. Libattery

Libattery New Member

My dac doesn't support MQA.
    So I set the Dac setting to "mqa not supported".

However, the same mqa song plays at different bit rates on Tidal and Tidal connect.

For example, "Within" by Daft Punk plays at 44.1 kHz when played with the Tidal app and 88.2 kHz when played with Tidal connect.

Please check it out.

5. surr3a1

surr3a1 Member

Wow, they finally fixed the exposed non-final FW versions in the repo. These are no longer visible to the public so no more speculations with that. Good move!

6. Libattery

Libattery New Member

I add 2 pictures.
    Same song.
    Just Tidal in-app or Tidal connect.

You can see 44.1 / 88.1 at right bottom corner of screen of RME adi-2 pro(upper box).

Attached Files:

7. Mister L

Mister L Active Member

If you look at the details in the display you will see, that the title is one time streamed in the "old" MQA - look the picture! and one time it`s streamed in the new format on tidal called "max".
    I think display in eversolo lies - display in RME shows the right sample rate. I noticed the same "issue" in my setup where eversolo shows for example 192 and RME shows 44.1
    When I checked the title in Audirvana I saw RME telling the truth and eversolo lies.

Edit: I nearly use the same setup as yours. But the Adi.2 Dac FS.

Last edited: May 7, 2024
    Libattery and octavius like this.
  8. octavius

octavius Member

Same here! It is mess.