New version 1.2.50/1.2.80 for DMP-A6/DMP-A8 release

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by mirror, Jan 31, 2024.

1. The Moog

The Moog Member

Desperate for proper digital volume control... :cool:

2. fofocho

fofocho Active Member

what do you miss?

3. The Moog

The Moog Member

The ability to control the volume in more than 15 steps, a minimum volume that is a lower than 'quite loud', and a proper 32bit or 64bit implementation.

4. fofocho

fofocho Active Member

15 steps but you can choose different increments, so you can have lots of steps. Or am I missing something

5. The Moog

The Moog Member

Nope, just 15 steps that range from loud (1) to earsplitting (15).

6. fofocho

fofocho Active Member

Sorry, you mean digital, I catch it now. I use analog volume only. For digital, as there is another digital device in the chain, this second one controls the volume. I guess you are connecting the A6 to a DAC without volume control

The Moog likes this.
  7. Dusty

Dusty Member

Any news about a new version? I’ve been waiting for a playlist fix for 3+ months. The playlist song order cannot be saved and once I passed 55-60 tracks in the playlist it no longer shows the newly added tracks although the track count is correct.

8. uncola

uncola New Member

my a6 has 99 steps of digital volume control.. not sure why y0urs has only 15. I set mine to do 1 db per step

9. The Moog

The Moog Member

Volume control on the digital outputs. Volume control on the analogue outputs works fine, volume control on the digital outputs is only 15 steps and not well controlled.

10. neoitata

neoitata Member

Internet Radio (Beta) stops working. It said "due to provider's restriction".
    It will be very nice to reactivate it, because it was nice to listen all local and worlds radio stations without problems.

11. João Laranjo

João Laranjo New Member

Install Audio Play app

12. neoitata

neoitata Member

Can you tell me how to install ?

13. João Laranjo

João Laranjo New Member

Type [IP_address]:18888 in your internet browser
    2. Select your APK file

JtagPabb1e and neoitata like this.
  14. anddrej

anddrej New Member

for me internet radio(beta) works normally, but it looks you have problems with your internet provider and not eversolo radio.

Desmodromic likes this.
  15. João Laranjo

João Laranjo New Member

Audio play APP its the best to listen rádio stations

16. JtagPabb1e likes this.
  17. João Laranjo

João Laranjo New Member

18. Kresimir

Kresimir New Member

Well, the unthinkable just happened. During the last few days, I have noticed continuous Tidal Connect crashing. The Eversolo app works just fine via Airplay, that is, BUT, when I want to stream through Tidal Connect and pick DMP A6 on the list, the Tidal APP crashes. The device in question is iPhone 14. I don't have any ideas other than to reinstall the Tidal app. Any suggestions and/or comments will be much appreciated.

19. Desmodromic

Desmodromic Member

Yes, internet radio (beta) is working just fine for me, as it has since introduction. I'm currently listening to FIP (France), but often listen to a range of European and US based stations. I'm in the UK.

JtagPabb1e likes this.
  20. petru

petru New Member

I'm having the same problem... for about two months... I posted here... but I didn't get an answer. I'm trying to stream from Android with Samsung S21FE with eversolo app....