Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by mirror, Apr 27, 2019.
Just watched Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, the BD3D-ISO plays perfectly well throughout.
Confirmed: Watched Edge of Tomorrow 3D yesterday. P
Played fine but lost audio when pausing once, got it back via re-selecting the track. These kind of instabilities happen also with other sources with this FW.
Also have the lost audio signal after pausing glitch. But random, not reproducable. Might depend on audio format, or length of pause, don't know.
Do you still have Blu-ray menus after all these beta upgrades?
im on 2.1.30 and experienced similar issue. thk it may be something to do w the way z9s handshake hdmi. i usually just stop the vid and hit play and continue, the audio will come back on.
Does any one have problems with the Fast & Furious series of films on 4K? I believe these have DTS XLL X sound tracks, I get quiet a lot of frame skipping on them, when they first came out other companies had probs with them too.
The Lucy 4K UHD Menu isn't works ?
Dolby Atmos Demo Disc ( 2014 and 2016 version ) menu navigation is not work.
Did Zidoo pull back firmware ZIDOO_Z9S_N_v2.2.65_201905171819. I found it on the AVSForum. I don't see it on this forum.
.65 hasn't yet been released on this forum.
Any chance for an update list?
Version number: v2.2.65
1. Optimize the seamless playback of the meat sauce dish
2. Fixed more than 32 subtitles not displayed.
3. Increase the plug-in subtitle support
4. Fix the problem that the indicator light does not light after hibernation
5. Add a one-click root function
5. Optimize system stability
1. Optimize the source to choose "Douban" can not get data problems
2. Optimize the matching degree
3. Optimize stability
1. Fix the problem that the "pause play" command does not take effect
2. Fix the problem that the "play mode" command does not take effect.
3. Add the "Play" command (#PLU)
1. Fix the problem that the reservation recording interface is open abnormally.
1. Fix some hard disk does not display the volume label problem
2. Add local m3u8 as a video file
1. When the automatic frame rate is turned on, 1080P29 switches to 1080P30.
2. Automatically load manually added subtitles
3. Optimize playback stability
Your guess is as good as mine what they mean with "meat sauce dish"!!
I can confirm the RS232 fixes work though..
Let’s wait for official release...
I don’t trust files that is not for this forum.
If it’s good we will see it here in few days.
It is the official release - I think it's just a territorial release thing - the download link is direct from Zidoo's domain (same as this forum)
Looks like 2.2.65 able to be rooted with a single click?
Markswift2003 2.2.65 is official release on beta stage.
x9suser Yes - OnekeyRoot_Android_7.1_v1.1.5
- ZIDOO Z9S v2.2.65
@Markswift2003 @pcristi Thanks!
List is looking good though. Always a wait and see what "optimize stability" exactly solves, but that is what is needed the most.
Absent is updates on Music Player 3.0 maybe the official release is waiting for those?
"Optimize the seamless playback of the meat sauce dish"? I know only of one seamless branching problem and that is with multiple sources/versions/cuts on a disc. Would be great if that is solved? Will keep an eye on that one.
Installed it and giving it a try!
- Volume Label length problem in Media Center: Not solved yet, but I see long(er) labels like example "BROCADE 2GB" are being scrolled now in the "Device List" view which is an essential step to support long labels. FAT VL maximum is 11 positions (working) and NTFS maximum is 32 positions (not working). Regard it as work still in progress.
Labels are showing correctly using the Home Theater 2.0 APP.
- "Eject" in Media Center is still unusable (may respond if at all after a very long time).
but this version 2.2.65 isn't also stable ..
Please always report the detailed problems experienced if you expect something to be done.
Also look in the update list: UHD/BD Menu improvement is not on the list.
i‘m consumer, not a beta tester
I installed 2.2.65 (couldn't resist) and to me seamless branching is worse. Playing the full UHD version of Thor Ragnarok freezes at the first branch (about 4 minutes in). I can FF starts playing. However at the next join there is a significant audio video glitch. I reported this to Zidoo and got this reply
"Thanks for your feedback , V2.2.65 is a beta version, and we don't suggest you install it now.
We will feed back the seamless branching issue to engineers. "
Separate names with a comma.