New firmware v2.0.25 version for ZIDOO X9S release

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, May 25, 2018.

1. Techead

Techead Member

Hey All, has anyome else have issue with transmission not connecting to a private tracker.

Before this update it worked great.
    I done a restore to defults.
    I use xstream.eu
    I havve tested on a open it works fine.

If anyone has a fix that world be awesome.

Gianmaria likes this.
  2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

not connecting to private trackers was always a issue for me , since the box came out. sadly openwrt is maintained mostly by realtek, still no fix

Gianmaria likes this.
  3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Also there's a problem that keeps bugging me, the explorer things that a number like 1.15 is smaller than 1.2 . should be like 1.2<1.3<1.9<1.10 , even if the 0 is missing before 2,3,etc

4. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

+ one for those who mentioned Bluetooth issue. It should be disabled when you disable it.

5. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

With bluetooth on what is it effecting if left on ?

6. JohnS

JohnS Member

I have mine always on (since i use a Bluetooth keyboard) and haven't noticed any problems or slowdowns

DELUCAS likes this.
  7. kantv

kantv New Member

Samsung's mobile phone photos are all upside down. Specifically: “Slideshow for Wall Posters” and “Custom Desktop Image”, the attachment sends a picture, and the result is reversed whether the picture is upside down or not.

Attached Files:

8. Gianmaria

Gianmaria Member

Infact for me the X10 that i bought was useless. I returned it and i bought the x8 that does the same things. I connect it an external hdd to watch movies that i download using a pc. My original purpose was to get rid of My personal computer but at least with this Android box this is impossible. So i don't understand why to produce other 2 boxes (x20/x20pro) that Will have the same prerogatives of the entire line and probably the same flaws. What's the benefit to get an internal hdd if i can't use it directly to download files? I payed the x8, 80 euro and i read that i should spend 500/600 euro for the X20pro, that isn't dolby vision capable. I know exactly its specs and i really don't understand where is the extra value.

3DBuff likes this.
  9. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Mine is on since about 11 months now never had an issue with it enabled and use an Nvidia remote .

JohnS likes this.
  10. kayama728

kayama728 Member Beta test group

hi
    when i open home theater on pc (ip:port) it switch on 192.168.11.221 that is not in my lan.
    has anyone same issue?
    need to understand if it is my issue
    thx

11. mattmarsden

mattmarsden Active Member

Can anyone explain to me the theme switching for Zidoo applications? How do I go about it? Thanks

12. kayama728

13. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

When there's an on-off option, it should work. If it is on, I get alerts from other devices about seeing x9s. I prefer to have the option to turn off what I do not want. It is not a matter of "slowdown" but rather "have an option that works".

MrZero likes this.
  14. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

the auto switch for frame rate or resolution still have their habit :(

15. hdmkv

hdmkv Active Member Beta test group

16. mattmarsden

Banding is still present in 10bit, although less than before and is not present in 12bit mode (4:4:4). Frame rate is still slightly off as I'm still get the odd stutter.

DribbleTool likes this.
  17. litlgi74

litlgi74 Member

18. kayama728

hi mirror

i'm scanning nas, until now 635 onjects, i have to check every item to veryfy that every single poster was associated to a single item, but often it isn't, i find more item in a poster:
    upload_2018-5-31_20-42-11.png

Could it be possible to have the number of associated files rather than the vote on the poster?
    So I can go directly to correct that element without controlling them all, which for now are 635 but when they come to over 2000 and i add a new file I have to check them all to find it if it is not correctly recognized

19. Hi Mirror,

Is there any options for default folder image or default file name? If no, can you add the features to HT 2.0 so that I can use my poster from my folder. I already have lots of specific folder image for my movies. Hopefully by default HT 2.0 can display image and file name that I saved in folder. I don't mind if you add an option where I can choose either to use image from my folder or from the internet.

Thank You.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  20. mattmarsden

I can't believe frame skips are still present in 4K24 4:4:4 12 bit - I thought this was meant to be fixed!

DribbleTool likes this.