New firmware v1.0.39 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Goujam

Goujam Member

I totally agree I've been asking about 23.976 playback since day one. It's a basis of a media player to playback the film a the correct fps. Instead time gets thrown in to other things like 3d, but without the basics done right nothing else will be right. Zidoo you should be constantly asking rockchip to work on this

2. dimtris

dimtris Member

3. dimtris

dimtris Member

Guys I don't want to update I'm glad I this version that I'm now

Add that option to skip some of the updates because is getting ugly and make some people like me upset
    Everyone has different ideas and someone has passion to wait the good staff
    Don't push everyoneto update

Make that happen

It is getting ugly the start
    Simple

I don't want to upgrade

4. hisound

hisound New Member

Unfortunately, this problem is known for a very long time about rockchip since the release RK3288 was asked many questions by the manufacturers of media boxes, but a complete solution of this problem as it was not the case and there is still no.
    It was originally optimized for lvds interface, and remains to this day.

5. cobra78

cobra78 Member

What happens when you enable 'sync to display'?
    It post-processes the video and audio to the refresh-rate of the display and makes audio in sync but you loose pass-through support.

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

this is true. the option is disabled with RK codec on. but with it off. you can see in the video info fps is 23.976 playing at 23.976

but to be onest. eveh with RK on. in video info fps shown as 23.976 i don't see any problems with payback. even turning auto refreshrate off. movie is still smooth...

7. hisound

hisound New Member

The difference is with what to compare when compared to OPPO BDP105 is very bad and not smoothly, the panorama is completely absent.
    But it is committed to the better!!!

8. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Comparing a 100€ device with a 1600€ UltraHighFidelity device is a nice joke :D

bigpoppapaul and nexy33 like this.
  9. Dave69

Dave69 New Member

Hi, I have updated firmware version from 1.0.33 to 1.0.39. I have many problems about buffering with PVR IPTV Simple Client, it is continuous with all channels. The speed about the adsl line is not changed, The zidoo X6 is connected to a switch with Ethernet cable (not wireless), with the previous version I hadn’t any problems. Do you have any ideas? It depends on the kodi version (ZDMC) in this last firmware? Also ZDMC is updated? What can I do? Thanks

10. Goujam

Goujam Member

The thing is im using an av reciever so need pass thru. To be honest im just holding off for the Wetek play 2 now, ill remove the zidoo and my freeview box for one box and using AMLOGIC it should have pretty good 24hz playback. with HD audio.

11. hisound

hisound New Member

This is not a comparison of one-on-one, it is a sample for comparison, in the form of Oppo BDP 105 ;)
    There is also a very inexpensive model DUNE HD which have a very smooth picture to any frame rate.

12. hisound

hisound New Member

WeTekPlay2S work well with OpenELEC, but it is android not perfect still.

13. AlmostHuman

AlmostHuman New Member

Hello,
    Brief advice please, my box is on .33 firmware, working superbly, but, my girlfriend accidentally downloaded .39 firmware, if I install it, will I lose all my set up, my desktop my custom kodi and my apps?
    Thanks

14. John.m

John.m New Member

Dolby Atmos 7.1 not working anymore remote won't connect I HATE THIS F*CKING SH*TMACHINE .....
    Grummel is right nothing changes zidoo refuses to listen too the wishes of their clients.

Fix this machine before all these "updates" was on 1.033 everything was working except audio out of sync.........it's getting worser by the minute.
    Strong advice to future clients DO NOT BUY.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    Alex Kulik likes this.
  15. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

no.

AlmostHuman likes this.
  16. Eduan

Eduan New Member

I tried pushing display, but that just seemed to change the actual video resolution and had no effect in correcting the zoomed in video, primarily on mkv files. How do you turn off auto refresh rate if that is what is causing this?

17. wardog73

wardog73 New Member

Hi. I really dont know if it was the latest version or some before that but i cant watch full 3D image in ZDMC??? i know that i could in some versions back from v1.0.39.
    Its starts but its 2D and not 3d and it dosent show in the menu to chose 3D either.
    I did try to reset the box and now all problems are coming, suddenly i lost sound of 720p+ quality sound like DTS, DTS-HD and so on and it only plays sterio? WTF happent?
    No 3D and no high quality sound? You really need to fix this, all happet latest patch it seems and i cant get in to my computer from media center or i can but all folders are empty? Really dont know whats going on. Allt crap now. It seems Movies taking a longer time before it starts.
    Any suggestions to get it to work?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  18. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

settings/video/playback/adjust display refresh rate. put it off. see if there is any difference.

19. w3bow

w3bow New Member

Ok new here and not happy reading so far. Can anybody answer this? Can I remove the Zidoo Kodi and install my own from APK file or is this chipset not compatible with the Kodi builds that are out there? Thanks in advance!

20. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

zdmc is kodi + RK optimizations. if you go in to settings an turn off RK. you have vanila kodi