New firmware v1.0.39 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jun 30, 2016.

1. 3dtvlover

3dtvlover New Member

I am now having issues with 3D playback on Side by Side and under/over. Picture used to blend perfectly to give 3D image now it terrible and ghosty. How do we fix this I wonder?

2. 3dtvlover

3dtvlover New Member

Something has happend to my 3d playback since the upgrade. 3d side by side and 3D under/over is now really bad. The 2 images used to blend perfectly to give good 3d image now image does not fill the screen and 3d is ghosting very badly. Can you fix please!!

3. Radchild

Radchild New Member

I am having wifi speed issues since updating to latest firmware. I confirmed this by running a speed test both on the x6 as well as my iPhone. Results were night and day. Was getting 5mbps on the x6 pro and 40 on my phone. I'm new to kodi boxes and I used their auto update tool. Any ideas?

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

is the movie full screen ? ( press the 3 bar option button, go to video setting ( right to the subtitle button ) go to video calibration. and see if the white arrows are perfectly in the corner of the screen.

5. HoneCharles

HoneCharles Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

How many times you have try, I suggest you can try it more than once, and seek when 3D palyback.If happen again, clear data and reset your box

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  6. jazztaprazzta

jazztaprazzta New Member

Hi,
    I have the same problem. Please help to fix it.
    Factory reset does not help.

7. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

@freeroc whats going on with the confusing firmware?!?

Anton Bernd likes this.
  8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

have you reinstalled the zdmc using the apk from the .img ?

9. grummel2005

@HaoSs did you not recognized that in 1.0.39 is the same as in 1.0.38???
    i wrote this several times

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    Anton Bernd likes this.
  10. jazztaprazzta

jazztaprazzta New Member

11. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

but i don't believe you, someone that has no idea how to extract a file from a .img can't possible compare two apk.s
    edit1
    proof: see picture. now go sell your x6. its not for you....

edit2:
    kodi in .38 MD5: e217ace9317180f7ba817d7b58c7fdfe
    kodi in .39 MD5: 863e52ff1d98f749ea1742922b5847d9

do you need more ? i can get you more.

edit3:
    md5 for dummy's : MD5 has been used in a wide variety of security applications, and is also commonly used to check the integrity of file, and verify download

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  12. grummel2005

that is your problem if you do not believe me- unpack all of them then you see that they are all the same
    and problems on pc to unpack a firmware is not blamed to me - i did it on another pc and then it had been okai - you only have to read
    unpack them and then come back :)
    and all versions are 16.1.2 - so if you are not able to see this how can you give hints :) :) :)
    even you are not able to do screen shots out of x6 ;) ;) ;)

Anton Bernd likes this.
  13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

friend. you need glasses. and a brain.

first is from .38. second is from .39. the files that i used md5 check
    kodi in .38 MD5: e217ace9317180f7ba817d7b58c7fdfe
    kodi in .39 MD5: 863e52ff1d98f749ea1742922b5847d9

NOT THE SAME!!!!!

Attached Files:

Lony likes this.
  14. grummel2005

bla bla bla - please keep out of this discussion - you are confusing all the people

Anton Bernd likes this.
  15. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

grummel2005 likes this.
  16. Agnul

Agnul Member

Hello everyone, I have this problem, since I put the new firmware Zidoo RC does not work me I can not control Zidoo x6 with my Smartphone Android, can anyone suggest me how to solve? Thank you

17. Eduan

Eduan New Member

I'm also having a problem with movies zooming in, since v1.38. The problem was there originally with them randomly zooming in and then out, and it repeats about a second of a scene when it does this. I've updated to v1.39 now and it doesn't seem to do the same, but the image still seems quite zoomed in as default. I do have a VIEW mode as you describe above, but only for .avi videos. On .mkv, you can't make any adjustments aside from 3D handling it seems.

I'm trying to find where to change the auto adjust resolution function but I can't see anywhere in Kodi that it can be done, and I have all settings on Expert mode.

It wouldn't be a concern if it didn't seem to still be stretching out a 21:9 video I am trying to watch. The 16:9 video's seem to have thin black bars at top and bottom which don't really bother me, but it's as if the 21:9 videos are zooming up to fill the screen. Anyone else having this happen?

18. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

tru: dispaly button on remote ( next to 0 button )
    turn of auto refreshrate

19. cobra78

cobra78 Member

Are you using a 4K tv?
    It seems to only fill up the screen on a 4K tv when playing a 21:9 video, on a 1080p display the problem doesn't appear.
    You can press the letter 'z' on a USB/Bluetooth keyboard or airmouse to easily change the aspect ratio.

20. ukmark62

ukmark62 New Member

Question for developers:- Are Zidoo/Rockchip working on a fix to playback 23.976p files in ZDMC at 24Hz without the 40 second hiccup???

This issue has been present for a long time and is very noticeable in a lot of movies.

Amlogic boxes have been able to playback 23.976p at 24Hz smoothly for some time now. Playback of 23.976 at 60Hz causes too much pulldown judder.

I did a side-by-side comparison playing back the same 23.976 movie using Amlogic at 24Hz (buttery smooth on panning scenes) and playback same at 60Hz with Rockchip (bad pulldown judder).

You assume that all media boxes are capable of smooth 23.976 playback, or that the issue will be fixed ASAP. Do any Rockchip soc's provide smooth 23.976 playback?? Since 99% of movies are 23.976, you would think this a high priority?

nice159 likes this.