New firmware v1.0.39 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jun 30, 2016.

1. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

No one has any feedback on this ?

2. John.m

John.m New Member

made 2 mistakes....first buying the zidoo X6 for months problem after problem i would not recomment this device to anyone. On the website big words and specs. but in the real world a box of problems.
    After months of waiting i decided to install the new 1.0.39 to resolve teh audio out of sync problem and geuss what now i have to wait for at least 30 sec before audio starts if audio starts at all. sick and tired of the struggle to get this "device working"
    ZIDOO do you're homework.

3. Steve

Steve New Member

I was planning on updating when this goes ota but for some reason my box says its up to date, I am on 1.0.27.

4. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Was it happened on the native player or ZDMC?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

ZDMC. happen in .38 also. at first i tough it was a theme bug. but nop. the screen is zoomed in/out , only when i play something. in box menu its ok, in zdmc menu is ok. But when i start playback it zooms the screen ( the theme overlay that shows time and things like that also gets zoomed ). If i press the display button on remote twice. the movie gets to normal ( always have to press twice )

If i do the display button thing in box menu, then adjust the screen in android settings, the movies start zoomed out, black bars on all sides, and have to do the press 2 display button again.

6. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

some days gone to the world ... no reaction from zidoo

which version is in 1.0.39 and why the sound problems are back as in 1.0.38 without the ZDMC-Separate-Patch?

Anton Bernd likes this.
  7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i did the update trough OTA. the sound is fine for me. no problems. if you check for OTA does it says you are at last version ?

8. grummel2005

yes
    maybe you hat the "small" update from 1.0.38 to 1.0.39?
    i did the big file!

the small update file did not had an change in ZDMC as i said before!

Anton Bernd likes this.
  9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

yes. i did the small update. you have a strange problem. get the v1.0.38 to v1.0.39 Incremental package. and get the kodi.apk from that. and try reinstalling it on your box using the USB install app from zidoo. that one should be zdmc 1.6.1.2

10. grummel2005

you are funny - in the v1.0.38 to v1.0.39 Incremental package there is NO kodi.apk :)

Anton Bernd likes this.
  11. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

its in patch/system/preinstall

12. GoldSaint

GoldSaint New Member

Hi everyone !!... I´m not expert like all of You, I just bought Zidoo pro X6, and upgrade it to v1.0.39, can I access as root?? or not at the moment?
    thank you very much ...;)

13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

try onekey root. app here on the forum

14. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

We couldn't recur the issue you reported. May you try another TV set if it's convenient for you.

15. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

IMG_4203.JPG
    IMG_4205.JPG
    Hello hisound,
    We can see from the screenshot that it's 24hz when the movie played as fullscreen,but it became 60hz when you pop-up the main menu.
    Because the UI have another display layer.
    So I am doubting that if you mistaken the FPS when you pop-uped the main menu as a real FPS.

16. grummel2005

please look carefully in there :(
    in my "v1.0.38_to_v1.0.39_update.zip" is there only a file "kodi.apk.p" with 372 bytes - this is NOT a KODI- or ZDMC-App

ZIDOO?
    why no one is answering to this problem???

Anton Bernd likes this.
  17. hisound

hisound New Member

Dear friend, it's not about ZDMС that works properly and has a setting to avoid the above-described symptoms.
    My question relates exclusively to the stock video player where all videos with a resolution of 720p @ 24Hz are reproduced as 720p @ 60Hz while the autoframerate allowed check and you will see for yourself.
    The same thing happens with movies whose resolution is different from 1080p following is an example from my post earlier
    Autoframerate ZDMC 16 FW 1.0.34
    Once again at this point firmware .39 ZDMC this not problem, the problem applies only to the stock video player.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  18. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Hello. My tv is a 27" LG, i will try on my samsung tv when i have some time.
    I also did more testing. The problems seems to be from the auto refresh switch. ( i have zoom when its set to start/stop or always ) but no zoom when its off. i will also attach some spictures when i get home.

try this one then http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/x6-pro-v1-0-39-firmware-img.2010/

19. Arctic Ace

Arctic Ace Member

OTA update from v1.0.36 to 1.0.39 succeeded without any problems. My Zidoo's status stayed "unrooted" as it was before update, so all of those official apps which worked on 1.0.36 works fine with 1.0.39.

20. grummel2005

Anton Bernd likes this.