New firmware v1.0.30 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

agmarco likes this.
  2. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

Change your system language to Dutch.

3. agmarco

agmarco Member

I changed this already in the settings and it shows Dutch there. But in the initial screen it still is English.

4. Carlodc

Carlodc New Member

Hi, after update of version 1.0.30 root version, when enter in APPS, and move I have a message "UNFORTUNATELY ZIUI COOL HAS STOPED" and sistem go to zidoo desktop. It is a bug of this version?

5. PacoRabanne

If you use an external keyboard/touchpad like me (may be also with a mouse), when move too fast, happens also to me.
    With original IR Remote never happens.
    Will be nice if debugged.

6. Paulus

Paulus Member

+1

Rapoo Bluetooth keyboard

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  7. Carlodc

Carlodc New Member

Yes I have test and with original IR no and with keyboard/touchpad fast yes.
    Thanks

8. luca

luca New Member

Yes.
    The same with my logitech keyboard.

9. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

+1
    k400 keyboard
    maybe "keyoverflow"?!

10. luca

luca New Member

I've k400plus
    Maybe.... overflow....

I've also other problem with zidoo:
    Some Keys doesnt write the same Letter wrote in the Key
    Double finger dont zoom
    Audio buttons dont work

Imho too many prb

11. grummel2005

and a lot of us have the logitech k400
    is it possible that you give specially this keyboard support in next firmware so we all can use the special keys there?
    this would be very nice
    thx a lot!!!

luca likes this.
  12. PacoRabanne

logitech k400 does zoom with 2 fingers in Windows?
    Mine is defined multitouch, but never seen zoom capability in keyboard specification.

About wrong key, check that in Android Configuration that the minikeyboard (not sure about name, is the last down, separed from others) is set to the same language as the keyboard.

13. luca

luca New Member

In Windows I dont know...
    In Android (Zidoo) i.e. earth or other app I cant zoom in/out with two fingers ;(
    I check the configuration but ... is ok

14. luca

luca New Member

KODI DOESNT WORK AGAIN... no comment ;(

Install only two addon and doesnt work (like 3 days ago)...

I'm very sorry but this FW is no good!!!

Is possible downgrade to 1.0.27?

15. PacoRabanne

Read the FAQ!

16. nexy33

nexy33 New Member

tbh if the problems aren't fixed soon it's getting returned didn't pay to beta test a piece of crap.

17. PacoRabanne

Yesterday I've installed some other repositories, ad some addons for watch streaming, and all is running nice.
    To be noted that I've installed the debug Kodi version, that (for me) doesn't show addon problems any more.
    The original 1.0.30 Zidoo Kodi version has problems, and I agree that some other issues should be debugged.

Anyway, EVERYONE must be aware that installing an addon on Kodi may corrupt Kodi itself or bring malfunction.
    Is not true the basic assumption that "if an addon runs perfectly on Kodi on another platform must run perfectly on any"

I'm not a Zidoo developer, nor affiliated in any way with Zidoo, I'm an user of X6 like you
    But my job is as ICT technician in a big italian company, I had developed some SW in the past, so, please, when you report a problem, give ALL possible detail about what you have done before the problem, in which condition happens, etc.

For luca, a phrase like "Install only two addon and doesn't work" is completely useless.

Anyone must report, for example
    1. From which situation you have started
    2. Which version of Kodi?
    3. Kodi was in a brand new configuration, i.e. after cleaning data and cache?
    4. There was other addon already installed?
    5. If you started from a clean situation, have you left Kodi do "first run updates" starting it and leaving it some minutes alone?
    6. Which are the addon failed?
    7. From which repository have you installed it?

These are some questions that I'll ask to anyone is asking support, but I think Zidoo Team should open a "closed thread" like FAQ, where they should create a more complete list of which information are needed by them to report an issue and ask for debug/solving.

Anyway, I can understand the frustration and disappointment of who has bought a device from a company famous in the past for its close support and develop of updated ad stable FW, in this case seems we are in a really Beta Debug (indeed like Microsoft for its Windows 10 OS... ;) )

18. nexy33

nexy33 New Member

tbh paco I do get where you are comming from but when I buy an item I don't expect to be part of the development process like many others I expected the functionality that was advertised, I would still stand by what many people here have intimated this product was not at a marketable level when launched, hence the anger of many of the buyers who have already returned.

19. grummel2005

keep calm people - to much war in the world :(

PacoRabanne likes this.
  20. John.m

John.m New Member

A smentioned before i had a Divco box running on android one GREAT MACHINE but unfortunatly company had to many claims and had stop their activities.
    What i am wondering about why is he Zidoo team so quiet ......to damn quiet. Would like to hear some good news because problems keep piling up and still no proper working machine.

COME ON ZIDOO let's make X6pro work which it's diserves. thanks

PacoRabanne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.