New firmware v1.0.30 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scofield1986

Scofield1986 New Member

When can we Test V31?Is in V31 Kodi Beta 5?

2. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

We're helping you find the cause. Not shirk responsibility. And, of course, I hope that you will be more rational to provide the information we need. Otherwise, you say no, I say OK, there will never be a result
    The follow pic is the AVR correctly identified DTSHD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    dorol likes this.
  3. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

Why front led of Zidoo X6 pro is Red? I think it's blue. :D

4. dorol

dorol Member

I can provide same screenshot but sound not working.
    Can you pause home theater and take some screnshot like me? To see Audio:UNKNOWN or not.

5. mirror

This is our engineering prototype.

6. mirror

show unknown or DTS is no relationship with sound
    BTW:all of your videos are mkv file from czt? pls give me a simple file to analyze.

7. dorol

dorol Member

Show audio unknown is related to no sound for me. And generally something rated unknown define a problem.
    Watch close my screenshots.
    Only first is czt.
    I was very rational when i provided you samples for "black fades" problem and i was right.
    BTW: tnx for you support

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  8. jbv

jbv Member

Hi mirror,

Do you have, or do you know of a Windows Program that will cut out a section of video without re-processing it?
    All of the tools I have re-encode the final file after editing.
    I imagine that re-encoding would most likely change the resultant stream, which would also possibly remove the error in the stream that is causing the problem.

If you can suggest or provide a link to a program that will let you edit a video without re-encoding, it may be easier for people to create smaller samples that show where the problem is.

Just a suggestion - Cheers

9. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

jvb, how do you think about directly PM mirror with a link or procedure to download himself one of the problematic video ?
    Of course if it's not a rip done by yourself ;)

10. jbv

jbv Member

Hi PacoRabanne,

Big issue will be the size of the file. Even if someone has downloaded a torrent (which can be legal in some parts of the world, if you have a license by way of the original DVD, BlueRay, whatever), the torrent may not be available anymore. So, where do you put a 10Gb or 30Gb file? What if your upload speed is only 1Mbps or less, it would take about 10 years to upload it :)

If there is a way to "snip" the original header, and the problem section to create a file that is a manageable size so that Team Zidoo can look at it, that would be the most productive way. At the end of the day, there is going to be something strange in the header or the stream and this is what Team Zidoo will need to analyze and fix (if possible) the problem. Of course, if the header and/or stream are garbage, then there may not be much they can do. I would think that if such a tool does not exist, it would be in Zidoo's best interest to create one.

Just my $0.02 worth :)

Cheers

11. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

maybe you should take a device out of the normal production series ;) ;) ;)

12. tbnk

tbnk New Member

can I get a link to?

13. Bigron

Bigron New Member

HI there everybody ,new member here.Just a simple question ; Is v1.030 link going to be exactly the same as the OTA version?

14. grummel2005

bigron - see changelog of 1.0.30 ;)

15. Bigron

Bigron New Member

Thankyou grummel2005, i was just wondering if they responded to members concerns and then tweaked the OTA version.

16. grummel2005

we never got an OTA Version until now in the last few updates

17. Bigron

Bigron New Member

Ok thanks for your reply grummel2005.

18. Bigron

Bigron New Member

I'll upgrade from the link.

19. Juri

Juri New Member

green/pink screen problem

i got a mail with link to "http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/zidoo_x6/ZIDOO_X6 Pro_v1.0.29_Test_philip_hdmi_green_ota.zip"
    what is this ? I am not tester in Zidoo. why v29? i will not get v30 or v31 release? How is possible this kind of behavior?
    and i payed $100 for this shit ? what is inside this version ? a lot of new bugs ?

i am expecting actual official version with fixed this problem, not separate .
    not test, not beta, not pre beta.

this must be done

20. gridlock

gridlock Member

mirror , are you taking my comments seriously or just ignoring them.... i see you replying to the simplest of comments , but you don't even seem to care about my comments !!! i'm among the three of my friends who bought your device via aliexpress.
    kindly show some concern , if not for the sake of the already bought boxes , let it be for the future orders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.