New firmware v1.0.24 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Movie78

Movie78 Member Beta test group

I don't your engineers what what they are doing,they should be downgrade from Engineers to Troubleshooters.

2. MortUK

MortUK New Member

Seriously.!?!? They made the problem WORSE.!!!

3. jonnyv

jonnyv New Member

Can you explain why Beta Testers appear not to be Beta Testing and are questioning your ability to problem solve?

4. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Beta tester should report problems with informations like audio synch 132ms, not audio synch not working (easyly achieved in kodi audio). An other thing they should provide is configuration use hdmi, optical, type of hardware with all connexion ( pre amp, tv optical out, box optical out, matrix out blablabla.) Some out of synch could result from configuration or hardware related. Seem no beta tester actualy know there here to help with details, just critize with absolutely no concrete problem sample. I am not here to blame anybody, just help in better report.

5. simple6

simple6 New Member

Hi mirror,

The passthrough audio out of sync problem is definitely NOT resolved in 1.0.24. And this is confirmed by many users (5+ in this thread only!!!) if you look some comments back. It seems that it is affected by the various different hardware people use (AV receivers - TVs etc). So I guess any solutions you think you guys found are not universal (do not work for everyone) so a big majority of people with the X6 pro are still suffering! I wish I could send you my receiver to test the problem yourselves but this is impossible, therefore you will have to continue your testing in many different devices if you want to resolve this problem.

Closing up, please be really careful how you phrase your responses in the future! The phrase "completely solved the issue that KODI enable passthrough audio out of sync." sounds kind of funny considering all the reported out of sync problems ppl face!

6. jvanhambelgium

jvanhambelgium Member Beta test group

Then perhaps it would be good to have a *FIXED* set of reference video files that clearly indicate such audio/video sync issues to start with.
    I would think in the 3 common types people use : DVD ISO file, MKV-file and Bluray "folder" (or even ISO)
    Sure there is also the 23.976 stuff etc.
    There are also patterns I think to test audio/video sync, like :

I'm sure there exist such material for the 24fps/50/... etc.

I have some *.TS file for all of these, but no scene to cleary spot sync-issues (eg. lipmovement with spoken words or something)

7. jvanhambelgium

jvanhambelgium Member Beta test group

8. Arctic Ace

Arctic Ace Member

I believe that Mirror was referring about v1.0.25 version - not the v1.0.24 as you can see on the separate message.

9. simple6

simple6 New Member

Thanks for the clarification. Nobody gave a reference in this thread. Let's see what the future brings then...

10. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

Black Screen Issue not solved, still there during streaming in Kodi...