Firmware v1.0.28 for Zidoo H6pro

Discussion in 'H6 Pro Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, May 11, 2018.

1. Grzegorz Bakuła

Grzegorz Bakuła New Member

Thanks, it can be useful.

2. ih8lag

ih8lag New Member

I have been doing some investigation on my issue it may be a bitrate trouble. I stripped out all audio streams and just added in a 5.1 Ac3 DD track and it seems to work well there is a little bit of stuttering.

3. KillerbeeNL

KillerbeeNL New Member

Watch your language and approach.
    I does not help you and us....

mjf1985 likes this.
  4. Grzegorz Bakuła

Grzegorz Bakuła New Member

When a person politely asks for a downgrade, there is no response but a bit of profanity and ... tada I got a specific advice.

5. Jango Phat

Jango Phat New Member

Has anyone found a solution for the Google Play Services Update Error 504? Can't use the box properly anymore atm and just read that a factory reset doesn't help either... :/ Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

6. dipper_cat

dipper_cat Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

This issue will be resolved in the next firmware

7. Jango Phat

Jango Phat New Member

Alright, thanks. Couldn't wait though, so I downgraded - have to setup everything again now but at least it's working. Looking forward to next update!

8. sunnyk

sunnyk New Member

I hope issues with Kodi is resolved in next update. I recently bought this box now I feel like I should have checked in the forums about the issues first! made a mistake

9. Pradeep

Pradeep New Member

Same here... Checked a lot of reviews but didn't visit the forum to know more. Hopefully everything gets resolved and we get to use a good functional box.

mjf1985 likes this.
  10. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

truth is that we all had the same hopes... at start
    in fact nothing was really solted after 7 months and 5 "new" firmwares

I am afraid this forum's goal could just be to keep us quietly waiting forever.

Whatever reviews made you buy this box, if you can comment on them, you should inform other people of the reality... if only to be fair on them but also to motivate zidoo to do its job right...now!

11. sunnyk

sunnyk New Member

wooolf likes this.
  12. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Please dipper cat, comment on Sunnyk interresting link??? please simply tel us if it is solvable or not?

13. Majorasshole

Majorasshole New Member

This statement only relies on a review, and wrxtasy is bashing most SoCs ont he market (for good reasons, but also many very restrictive use cases related to the difficulty to match Android API specifications and provide full formats support for all devices under a generic software like Kodi, kinda optimistic), so it might not be the alpha and omega of thruth for all issues concerning the H6 Pro. Most boxes are unable to provide under Kodi the autoframerate switching properly. Nothing really new under the sun.

Kris likes this.
  14. Kris

Kris Member

Wrxtasy only loves his crappy wetek

15. dipper_cat

dipper_cat Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

We will release a customized version of Kodi that uses local players as Kodi's external players (including using SMB/NFS).

16. lingyunzhiss

lingyunzhiss New Member

那太好了,期待!
    还请实验一下PCM和AC3透传的切换逻辑吧,实在是切换起来太麻烦了。
    打个比方:我正在看DTS大片,开着功放,通道选SPDIF。完毕后,我看直播,遥控关了功放(节能),这时候BOX输出PCM了,无声!我得回桌面重新选择“透传关闭”“HDMI通道”。然后我觉得无聊,又不看了,再看DTS的MKV,遥控开功放,无声!我又得回桌面选设置,“透传打开”,“SPDIF通道”。这折腾啊……您体会一下。前次我们讨论过这个问题,值得强调的是有AC3或DTS音源的时候PCM输出是自动关闭的,没有AC3或DTS才会在所有通道输出PCM,这时候的玩家要求很低,99.9%不会打开功放去听PCM音源(就算配有DSP处理器,遥控关闭电视机的声音即可)。大多数厂家都是这么做的。请斟酌。
    谢谢!

Kris likes this.
  17. lingyunzhiss

lingyunzhiss New Member

我估计你是想把本机媒体播放器调用到KODI而已,如果是编写allwinner H6 video codec那就太好了。

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  18. sunnyk

sunnyk New Member

That's good to know.

19. KillerbeeNL

KillerbeeNL New Member

Good job , but will this support subtitles ?

20. Majorasshole

Majorasshole New Member

Good initiative !

Will you release a complete fork or just a packaged pre-configured Kodi ?

You are planning to release a 17 or 18 branch one ?