Crowdsourcing translation project for ZIDOO Media player need your help[22 Mar test version update]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

You're using English (United Kingdom) presumably?

As I say, that's completely screwed - changed to English (XC) and it should be good.

Don't forget, changing language in HT4 is only for scraping, not the interface language.

blenky likes this.
  2. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Thanks Mark, changing language to English (XC) has sorted it all - cheers! It was driving me mad.

3. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I've just checked for German language.
    Everything translated by @Armin Moesslacher and me are present in Home Theater v4.0.69 from yesterdays 6.3.12 firmware . The latest changes are from Armin 10 days ago.

4. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

TMDB(original) rating can be set/display on HT 4.0.69 :)
    tmdb1.png
    tmdb2.png

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

You're absolutely right!!

The original design was rather ugly, but now I rather like having IMDB and RT ratings side by side - much more subtle.

Original (v6.3.2)

v6.3.2.png

v6.3.7

v6.3.7.png

v6.3.12

v6.3.12.png

thaworn R and pcristi like this.
  6. RafP

RafP New Member

Italian translations for HT and Settings finished and reviewed.
    Hope my work is correct

pcristi likes this.
  7. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

8. RafP

RafP New Member

Thank for the new apk, then some questions:
    - There is a new string in settings/preference page: "Display rating tomatoes" that I cannot find. Which number does it have in the list?
    - Looking at the Sources main page, the title should be "11 source(s)" and not "Source 11". Which string's number is this "Source"? 113 or 140?
    - Not a translation matter, but why are there sources named with their real name and others named with their internal code? This is annoying and could lead to problems with handling hard disks and file duplications, for example. Same problem with smb shares whose names are always internal codes that I can hardly associate with real names...
    Thanks
    RafP
    [​IMG]

9. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

1. Same here: I can't find it in the last translation of the app in transifex.

2. I also have a pb with the string 573 in french: The translation is displayed on 2 rows in the menu of HT but only one with the english translation. The problem is that the number of characters is exactly the same for both (14 characters including the space between the words) so the french translation should be displayed on 1 row only, as in english.

RECENTLY ADDED : AJOUTS RÉCENTS

[​IMG]

3. Still my truncated word (Annule vs Annuler) when you match a video:
    [​IMG]

4. Just a question about the word "number" used in the match rules. Does it mean the "amount" of episodes of the show or the "number" of each episode (For example the episode 4)? In french, we have two different words depending of what it is so I am not sure about my translation.

[​IMG]

PS: Still no update for the Quick Settings app?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
  10. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

5. About the new option for the TV Show, no new strings to translate "Skip Title and Cast" and the words related?

11. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hello! I translated the Chinese of the Poster Wall into Hungarian. I asked for the Hungarian language in the Settings menu. But they don't answer and I would translate. Could you help to get the Hungarian language into it. Thanks for the help.

12. kenneth2281

kenneth2281 New Member

how come i cant use the online translation it sayes i need to be a member off the team

13. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Nice to see trailers are back!

Markswift2003 likes this.
  14. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

Any help need for Portuguese (Europe) translation?

15. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

They are ?
    Mine dont seem to be working at moment
    Will try a hard shut down see if that does anything or Jolt it in to action ;)

16. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Well, the translation still needs to be improved. What is the possibility of having a Poster wall update several times because if I were to improve something in the translation I might see what I did. My name is Transifex: feherzaj51 or Miklós Bodocz. It would be good if they included it in the translation of SETTINGS into Hungarian. Thanks in advance

Mabon likes this.
  17. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Would it be possible to "Weekly Update"? Because if someone changes the translation date then a test apk could be issued on Fridays. The version number could remain what is now 4.0.76 only after that a letter should be A, B, C ... etc. Translators could also change more often because that doesn't make much sense and a final version would be made sooner. It's just an idea. Yesterday that a 4.0.76 released immediately I installed. And on the Transifex side, I fixed the bugs. But not knowing how long to wait for a release. This is very slow process.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  18. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

And an update for the quick settings would be much appreciated: fow now, only one has been released, a long time ago.

19. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

I don't know what Zidoo does anymore. The 6.3.22 firmware had a Poster Wall translation 3 days earlier. What does one do if they don't look after the date. Why can't I release an .apk file that language translators can insert the modified .xml file into. So it all makes no sense. Man is discouraged by everything. This will take a long time !!

Mabon likes this.
  20. pcristi

pcristi Active Member