Crowdsourcing translation project for ZIDOO Media player need your help[22 Mar test version update]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

I hope that we will have a nice gift for christmas in the next firmware. :rolleyes:

See how optimistic I am. :D

Letmein likes this.
  2. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

The saint speaks of you.:D:)

3. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

When will you update the translation?

4. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

With the updated translation that we all expect in next firmware, this one is also important for the french users because a wrong information is displayed in the settings for now.

5. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

The Spanish version still needs to be refined as there are many English items in the translation.

6. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

If you want to make some corrections, you can sign-up on the transifex’s web page and then press the button to join the project. Mirror will have to validate your application, to let you access to the project as a translator.

The links are in the first message of this thread.

Good luck; that was a great project but, as some other ones, Zidoo has some difficulties getting them to the end (the app on iOs or Android is another example). In my language, the competitors are ahead: zappiti is full translated and Dune HD let you access to a file to translate the whole interface easily and then, to share it with the other users.

7. am2

am2 New Member

Two texts were missing to be translated into Spanish, which I had not done because I only have the original texts in Chinese, they do not display in English in transifex and I didn't know how to translate them. I have translated them now, but I modified many texts more than six months ago and they are still not updated in HT.

I think this project is forgotten by Zidoo, that's why I didn't enter this topic anymore.

You can sign up and check the texts, you will see differences with those shown in HT. Someday they may be added, but I have lost hope.

8. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Same here.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
  9. Mikewolf

Mikewolf New Member

the quick settings are not all translated into German, right?

10. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

In the project, they are. But I guess that it is not the case with the actual firmware, as we expect a transfer of our updated translations for months now.

11. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Frankly frustrating!! It's not acceptable behaviour after a non-profit effort done by members.

12. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

I registered and there was no use. So before you suggest something about registration, double-check the information.

13. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

???

The user asked about the german language not fully translated in the quick settings. In the project on Transifex, all the strings are translated for that language, but probably not reported on the last firmwares. I have never talked about registration.

Mikewolf likes this.
  14. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

If you want to continue in the text ...
    For this you need to continue in the text ...
    You offer further in the text ...
    And what is unclear? I replied to you that you offer to register and so on is a dummy. The project is far away in one place. And no one needs any help. I don't see disrespect for the users of their products. I don't see such a disregard for my consumers. And in the light of the release of a new model with the same disregard for the transfer for the money they ask for, it's past the wallet.

15. Mikewolf

Mikewolf New Member

Yes, that's right, I would have liked to have translated the complete quick setting into German.. but apparently zidoo doesn't do that, too bad there's actually another possibility, isn't there an APK that's great or something?

16. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

What was unclear is that you quoted my answer to Mikewolf to speak about a message I wrote a month ago to another user.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  17. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Still no update with the last firmware (that let us with a big error in french) and new functions to be added to the project :

- show hourly time + explanations of the function (settings)
    - refresh metadata (poster wall).

18. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

I dig up the corpse from the cemetery as we also have new options in HDR (and maybe elsewhere) with the last generation of players using the RTD1619BDP.