Crowdsourcing translation project for ZIDOO Media player need your help[22 Mar test version update]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 17, 2021.

1. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Thank you for your prompt response.

2. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Current versions with firmware 6.3.75
    you can get it? There appeared menus that need to be translated into Russian and there are a lot of them.
    Poster wall:it da de en en_GB fr hu nl pl ru
    Quick settings:it da de en en_GB fr hu nl pl ru

3. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

Sorry, I don't know anything about this media catcher.
    But as this is the translations project thread, maybe you better start a dedicated one for your issue.

4. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Anyway the project is dead.

5. papirus

papirus Member

Hi,

I started Turkish translation for Home Theater 4.0 on Tuesday.

I will do my best to finish it as soon as possible...

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
  6. papirus

papirus Member

Hi,

I finished the Home Theater 4.0 Turkish language translation. But the topic of Zidoo's Translation project has not been active in the last few weeks.

It is useful for me to download the Turkish translation to my device and see it. If I have a mistake or an overlooked error, it is important for me to correct it. Do I have such a chance? What can we do ?

Also , I noticed that some English lines in the Home Theater 4.0 settings menu are not in the translated lines. For example, the following lines are not in the lines to be translated:

• Poster list alphabetic navigation
    • Poster Wall auto plays soundtracks
    • Slip the detail at overspread interface
    and such...

These missing lines should also be included in the lines to be translated in transifex...

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
  7. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Don’t expect anything from Zidoo about this project, they gave up for no reason.

8. am2

am2 New Member

I finished the Spanish translation of HT4. But as some user has indicated before, there are missing texts and I don't know how to test the translated texts in my Zidoo.

It is desperate the little interest that Zidoo shows not only with this topic, but in general with any question that is indicated in these forums.

9. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

There is an updated version! But don't wait for a miracle! Usually weeks or worse months earlier translations are included. Don't be right!

10. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Nothing new: still no entries for the last functions added, no new part of the project.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  11. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

I do not understand! Modified 6 months ago but still not there!Long text is not the only point. For example, RGB444 Screenshot_20220322-183040.png Transifex.png

Attached Files:

12. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

And new text in Quick settings for the Downmix function with a french translation coming from nowhere + all the new functions in QS and HT still not added to be translated.

Arf, this project becomes a joke. :cool:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
  13. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

You can write anything here! They fly from above to see what Transifex is all about. They just put what they have all the time, they don't even look at what has changed there! That's it !!

14. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

I've been using Spanish GUI for last few months but due to the weird/spanglish/mistaken translation I'm planning to go back to English one. Sometimes I have to think twice what I'm reading. o_O

15. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

One year later, only 2 apps partially translated (« partially » because of the new options in english or using a translation coming from nowhere), and all the rest in english and/or with bad translations + spelling mistakes.

Conclusion : a waste of my precious time. :rolleyes:

vddan, feherzaj51 and cVVGLabs like this.
  16. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

There are new strings on Transifex. I've already done the translations.:);)

17. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Same here but I will need to test it on a firmware because I don't have access to trackt and some other stuffs with the current firmware for my Z10 Pro.

18. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

It would be nice to have an HT set with a Quick settings .apk so pre-test it!

19. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

The project on Transifex is locked : impossible to edit or to translate anymore.

Message from Transifex : "This organization contains too many words and has been temporarily disabled. In order to continue using Transifex, please ask one of the organization administrators to upgrade your subscription."

20. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Who is translating the Russian-language interface?