Crowdsourcing translation project for ZIDOO Media player need your help[22 Mar test version update]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 17, 2021.

1. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Screenshot_20211120-094400.png Well! There is a lot more to the versions than they are allowed to translate. I don't know if they appear in transifex, you would still need more HT and QS .apk releases to check. Not to mention those we haven’t translated anything from yet.I have this. View attachment 8284

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  2. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

I hope if the rest of Zidoo is released before that the fresh Transifex HT and QS will be included in the Firmware.:confused:

3. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

2 weeks later, nothing new... :rolleyes:

4. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

I do not understand! Why not check out the transifex page for 15 days on HT and QS. This is incredible!!!:rolleyes:

Mabon likes this.
  5. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

December is there and we are still stuck with an incomplete version in the last firmware (even worse with french, with a wrong term as I was giving a try to something).

6. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

7. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Same here, thanks for the info. :)

Still need the new strings

feherzaj51 likes this.
  8. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

There is something weird with this version: it displays the release date under the posters when you open a TV show or a collection. An information already there in the details pages.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  9. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

10. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

I have just tried this version of QS. There is a new function in Audio —> USB Audio : Volume control, with 2 options (follow system setting or Audio device).

New strings to be added with the other ones still missing.

11. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Maybe we'll get new strings for Santa or Christmas?;);)

12. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Hey,

Can we expect one day to be able to translate this (+ upcoming settings in Quick Setting like Audio Direct)?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Christmas soon but I think next year. I would love a Christmas present.

14. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

And what about the other apps of the Zidoo? 2022? 2023? The end of the world? :D

In my own case, the french users seem happy with what I have done for now, but all of that looks unfinished at the end.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  15. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

This is a difficult birth! If I'm bored I'll refine transifex!:D;)

16. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

And more strings to be added with the last firmware…

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Soon, we will be back to the ugly mix of foreign language and english that we had before the project. :(

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  17. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

@mirror! I would like to request an Updated Transifex site for HT & QS apk complete if possible. Because there is still something that has been fixed 3 months ago and the old sentence is still showing. Thank you! Merry Christmas to all forum administrators,and members & Transifex language translators !!! Thank you so much for your work in 2021! And next year more releases (Firmware, HT & QS) and strings. Thank you in advance! The Transifex translation team.:D:)

18. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Merry christmas to you, buddy. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
  19. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

2022 is coming and still no update…

If the project is abandoned, just tell us.

20. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

It should be ensured that language translations do not interfere with the new features. Therefore, do a factory reset. This is a confusing mistake.