Beta version v6.4(7).42 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X/NEO Alpha release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Oct 18, 2022.

1. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

I subscribe completely to what leonkoum said

leonkoum likes this.
  2. ofir

ofir Member

And ZIDOO disappeared
    They don't make a sound
    No one except the insiders knows what the future holds
    Maybe a day will come and new versions will be released

3. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

They already had a fix for this before Chinese New Year if I remember correctly... just never got released?

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

They were working on it but said it was a couple of months away from anything testable.

xskip and B0RN like this.
  5. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

That was back in Jan. hehe its been couple of months - fingers crossed!

6. vddan

vddan Active Member

Well ....... they work in slow motion !! :)

leviathan likes this.
  7. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Nvidia updates users every day or 2 on new info and stuff. Zidoo has not even had the decency to let us know what's going on for the last 6 months. NOT A WORD!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2023
  8. Anthony C.

Anthony C. Member

Wow. They may make posts in the forums because the forums are user to user AND user to support. It’s been said over and over again that these forums are user to user with occasional insights from support. They (Nvidia) still haven’t made an update since November last year even though they have some serious audio issues the mucked up. So….

If anyone needs to get over anything, it’s you my friend. But hey… if everyone wants to go around screaming the sky is falling be my guest….

Deano86 likes this.
  9. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

You need to face it Zidoo is gone!

10. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Can we please stop all the whining? This thread is about the specific FW and issues with it.

11. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

we could do with a block function to skip over the couple of ppl ,who basiclly just get on here to complain, attack other members, and push other products

darkeyes909, DELUCAS, Jimibxl and 3 others like this.
  12. Markswift2003

You can go into that person's profile and hit "ignore"

Cranks, Anthony C. and Oldpainless like this.
  13. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

That's a neat trick....and just like that...gone from my feed!

darkeyes909, rozel and Markswift2003 like this.
  14. Markswift2003

Nice :)

15. Anthony C.

Anthony C. Member

Thanks for that. :)

16. ofir

ofir Member

Maybe that's what ZIDDO did by ignoring us

Vinny4K and leonkoum like this.
  17. vddan

vddan Active Member

18. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

You can go into that person's profile and hit "ignore"

If Zidoo is making a statement, there is no whining.

19. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

I deeply respect you Mark swift 2003, but the previous speaker made the right remark for all participants of the forum. Topic topic about what? It is not necessary to turn it into verbal diarrhea by the type I was in Italy and drank wine, and I recommend you to visit a cafe, etc. - this does not apply to the topic called firmware. And you, as a moderator, should stop the departure from the topic, and not encourage such lawlessness.

And then one posted a photo without comments, the second picked up and also posted a photo unrelated to this topic about the firmware, following your apponets, I also published a photo that was immediately deleteds. Double standards or what?
    Or do you not like the president of my country?
    You are apolitical and short-sighted.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
  20. Markswift2003

This is an open forum and as as such anyone at all is most welcome to proffer an opinion and I'll generally never step in in such instances. If people go off topic, that's fine too - if you want to participate, do, if not, don't, and as long as everyone's happy, I see no problem at all.

What I do see as a problem is individuals thinking it's ok to hurl personal insults in such an open forum and while I will always always give people the benefit of the doubt, if they then hurl abuse at me on a PM (which obviously you can't see), then I'll simply, and quietly, fix it.

Zidoo are the only media player company I know to kindly provide a user to user forum (Dune don't do it, Zappiti don't do it) so I think it's worth keeping it a safe and civil place for people to spend some time with like minded people.

Alan Bates, 1GTRBG, Deano86 and 13 others like this.