Beta version v6.4(7).42 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X/NEO Alpha release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Oct 18, 2022.

1. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

I'm terribly sorry, what did I offend you specifically? And you have not answered my previous question. That is, you or your brothers in faith, you do not delete their photos, and I, following their actions and publishing my photo, note without insulting anyone's faith, you perceived as a threat and removed What is justice?

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

You have not offended me at all.

If you are referring to you posting a image recently, yes I deleted it, but only because political commentary is simply not appropriate here. The preceding two images were in no way politically motivated as far as I could see.

No threat was perceived at all I can assure you.

darkeyes909 and sojer2005 like this.
  3. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

sweet :)

4. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

seems some folks need their testosterone level checked. lol

5. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Similar situation in Australia, Topfield were the premiere PVR here and had a good user forum for some time, then there was a change of management and they heavily censored any adverse comment including faults. They went under and a local/Korean company Beyonwiz came on the market complete with an open and respectful user forum.. It was COVID that has apparently killed that company, with supply and production but the forum is still going. Likewise Popcorn forum was open and useful. So be helpful and vent if that is necessary, preferably in private.

6. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

seems to be a lot of chicken littles.

7. Six66Mike

Six66Mike Member

RE: Firmware complaints, I think people have a right to feel upset given mirror has been active in the Eversolo sub forum yet has ignored the Zidoo forums completely for roughly the past 2.5 months.

It only takes a couple minutes to drop an update and tell people who spent money on a product what's happening and when some of their concerns will be addressed.

8. ofir

ofir Member

At least fix the weather so we know ZIDOO hasn't disappeared
    Like asking the kidnappers to do something for goodwill

Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
    rockmeloman likes this.
  9. Bill-Z9X

Bill-Z9X Active Member

I asked the support about online trailers, the answer surprised me a bit:
    upload_2023-4-10_11-41-3.png
    Please all write to Zidoo Support service@zidoo.tv that the online trailers do not work, allegedly Zidoo does not know the problem, or they play dumb.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
  10. Edworld

Edworld Member

I reached out to them a couple of weeks ago because remote control was not working properly, they told me to buy a new one. I've had the zidoo for about 6 weeks...

11. Charliecossie

Charliecossie New Member

Then contact the seller.

12. Jimibxl

Jimibxl New Member

I have a similar problem with the rc of neo s : with infrared : lot of ghost actions, in bt it's better.

13. ofir

ofir Member

Don't know this site
    https://www.lazada.com.ph/tag/zidoo-remote/

Edworld likes this.
  14. Edworld

Edworld Member

I think they should have offered to send me new one since I haven't had the box for that long.

15. maxhim

maxhim Active Member

And please, tell me: why are you yelling all the time here? If you didn't know, using caps lock and the big sized words in the internet world means this.

xskip, darkeyes909 and Markswift2003 like this.
  16. ofir

ofir Member

I don't think it's right that no one knows what's going on with ZIDOO. It's
    a shame you don't have a sense of humor. The honorable manager Mark2333 explained how to block someone who is nagging.
    He picked it up for me and I used it.
    You can be satisfied with the attitude, but I don't have to accept it.
    The truth is that even a new version is released. that facilities really do not interest me

17. Edworld

Edworld Member

Mark McFly?

18. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

19. Six66Mike

Six66Mike Member

Warranty laws dictate you should get a replacement. Try the seller first, if they refuse, go back to Zidoo and inform them of their obligations under consumer law in just about every country.

20. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I have good hope some fixes will come now that Eversolo DMP-A06 got released.
    Seems to have absorbed all programming resources being an all new platform.