Beta version v6.3.66 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

Great. Thank you, it works.
    Does anyone know that the Zidoo can add the option to keep the CLOCK visible for standby mode?!
    My Dune HD Solo Vision 4K was so good, the big CLOCK was always visible at night.

IMG_20211231_115824.jpg

2. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Just leave the Z100 Pro On !
    it does not use hardly any power useage

3. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

I have several ISO films, which the Zidoo cannot play. It starts after a certain time, but gets out.
    Dune could play.

That means ISO can't play Zidoo? I thought Zidoo can play the ISO, just without a menu. I have several BD 25, now I can not play them. Hopefully Zidoo will make some repairs :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2021
  4. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello Djdragon,

I have a majority of ISO movies and I have no problems with the Zidoo

Someone will surely have a solution to your problem

5. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    Djdragon likes this.
  6. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Rewind for DV is broken. Picture pauses for a second while displaying "RW" in the upper corner and then it goes black. Nothing happens after, need to press stop.

Checked for profile 5 (mp4, mkv), profile 7 (mkv) and profile 8 (mkv).
    Forward works without problems, so does seeking back in time via dpad.

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Just tested - yep - completely not working but with different results...

P4, 5, 7, 8 MP4 and MKV mostly seem to green screen but occasionally show a still image. The movie will rewind and can be resumed by pressing play/pause, but it rewinds very slowly.

Occasionally, notably MP4 P5, the video will restart.

To be honest, on the odd occasions I've tried FF/RW it never seems to work at the speeds it says, if at all...

darkeyes909 likes this.
  8. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

Now I'm confused, several users are complaining about ISO, BD s when playing. And I have tried several myself with Zidoo. With Dune Vision solo works fine, with Zidoo Z1000 Pro has problems with playing.

Zidoo is actually aware of the problem with BD 25 ISOs? Does he want to do something about it in the future with firmware improvements? I have a lot of BD 25 and BD50 and no longer run well with the Zidoo Z1000 Pro.
    Can he even fix this problem?

9. OlivierQC

Are you talking about using the BDmenu with ISO to play movies?

10. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

No, I don't need a BD menu. It's enough for me if a BD-ISO film can be played normally without a menu. Now I just tried the same movie again and it crashed in the morning, now it's back on. I do not understand.
    I have to invest a little more time and test several films. And when I'm sure about the problem, I'll get back to you here.

I thank you for your willingness to help

11. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

First
    I wish everyone a happy new year!
    :)

But the player does interesting things every now and then.

Yesterday I reported that it simply hung up and froze when I was in standby several times, no longer responding to the remote control and a button on the front of the device, I could only restart with the main switch. Now it works properly on its own. Doesn't anyone else have that?

I tried several videos and, for example, tried a video with an MP4 file (american.psycho.2160p.dolby.vision.dl.remux.67 200 kbps) in the morning and simply hung up and frozen after a few minutes. Now runs perfectly again in the evening. Does anyone else have that?

With several films is asynchronous when fast forwarding (sound and picture are not played back synchronously) Does anyone else have something like that?

Here I would like to emphasize once again that I did not notice these errors with Dune, it is simply more stable than Zidoo. But the cover HT at Zidoo is great and I really appreciate that.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  12. DIKKE

DIKKE Active Member

hello there..

the only time it sometimes freezes here is when i use ZDMC, the kodi fork. Al the other issues you describe are absent here. I sometimes have issues with internet rips, but these are known to be sometimes a bit wonky? The z9x itself is with the current firmware here is pretty stable.

Djdragon likes this.
  13. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

Yesterday evening I tested the 1000 Pro and processed ISO films quite well. But I didn't look properly on the first day, it made problems with the MP4 movie file. The picture and sound are not synchronized when the film is fast forwarded. Every now and then it is due to the system that I can continue to navigate but no longer play films.
    That really scares me. I restarted, also from behind with the main switch, and no other films could be played.
    Interestingly, the output signal (car) was still Dolby Vision.
    Dolby Vision only disappears after several starts (including my Philips 65oled805), and AUTO resolution works again.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me with my Dune Vision Solo.
    Dune used to have problems with MP4 (picture and sound asynchronous when fast forwarding), but this problem did not occur after I exited the program.
    Unfortunately, after several improvements, I can't test whether Dune can now handle MP4 properly.
    Very interesting, with OLED805 via PLEX, I can play MP4 films well.

The biggest problem is, the whole problem pops up and doesn't even go away after restarting. This is very puzzling.

As well as the day before yesterday, when shut down (2-3 times) frozen, and no longer reacts to the remote control, and from the back when restarting was also no better. Simply, after some time again now okay. Mysterious.

A yes, I also have problems with the remote control, I have to press twice more often.

Other users have this problem too, does Zidoo know about it and also about the MP4 problem? Could it be that Plex can handle an MP4 movie better?

Update

My friend from Hungary reports that her Dune HD Real Vision 4K occasionally freezes and crashes. Now we thought the whole problem is not the case with Vision Solo (3GB Ram), whether the 2GB Ram at Zidoo are to blame?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  14. OlivierQC

Hello Djdragon,

Did you find the source of the problem with your ISO ?

Do you have a link about the people who say that the ISO's don't work properly ?

Yesterday I was watching ISO movies again and I have no problems (except the problem that Sledge found with the last FW, but I use this function very rarely if ever)

15. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

Helo

I tried it today and ISO BD works just fine. Today I only had problems with MP4 Dolby Vision 7. After fast forwarding, the sound and picture were out of sync. And I couldn't really leave the film. After that, Dolby Vision was always active and I could still navigate, but none of my films could be played. Then I had to perform a hard reset from behind. This problem, but I could always do it again.
    That's why I reset everything and then downgraded it to the first original firmware using the toothpick method, https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/support_guide/guide_target/MHuOPJ2poJfeq7k9e[ld]3ulg==.html and only then updated it to the new v6.3.66
    I'll test it in a moment.

16. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

Hallo, wenn du es ausschaltest, legt es wieder auf. Im Standby verbraucht es 0,8 Watt und reagiert nicht mehr. Die Uhr ist stehen geblieben:)
    Was soll ich als nächstes tun? Gestern war das gleiche und erst später war es wieder ok.

Video

1641133149931.jpg

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  17. OlivierQC

This won't help you much but about MP4.

Markswift2003 talked about it a few months ago and it is better to use the mkv format.

I don't know if this has changed since then, you should check with Mark

18. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

Thank you for the hint :)

And now everything works again. In standby it goes without problems. No longer freezes.
    Do any of you have anything like that? Simply puzzling, a problem comes up, and then it goes away by itself.:mad:

MP4 videos works fine now.

19. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

The problem with afr in health care. When I set 23Hz in the zdmc itself, when exiting it, the zidoo does not automatically change the afr and remains at 23. Although the settings are set to auto.

20. Djdragon

Djdragon Member

I am actually interested in this problem after reinstalling. When it hangs up, it will freeze in standby mode while broadcasting. After several cold starts and complete disconnection from electricity, it works again as it should. But only after several attempts.
    Doesn't that happen to anyone?