New firmware v1.3.0 beta version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Mar 4, 2017.

1. javarix

javarix Member

I think forget it... Zidoo does not hear or does not want to hear you

Looks as if zidoo finished its support for the x9s? Last firmware since weeks is a beta version. No questions will be answered. No buglist. No todolist. No official statement from zidoo coworkers and a moderator who soon turns off the light here in this thread. Great. Bravo. Fascinating and unique.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

No lights off yet. There should be a new firmware soon. No idea what's in it. So don't ask.

Yaniv likes this.
  3. Henk Jan Baard

Henk Jan Baard New Member Beta test group

Maybe it's me but all DTS-HD doesn't get down scaled to DTS in the external player. I'm using spdif to my external amplifier.

Does someone have a clue how to make that work?

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

The answer is simple. DTS/DD via SPDIF needs to be downscaled as it simply is not capable to transport HD Audio signals like DTS-HD, DTS-X, DTS-MA, DD-TRue HD and DD-Atmos. It lacks the bandwidth capabilities for these signals. Time for an AMP upgrade I am afraid!

5. Henk Jan Baard

Henk Jan Baard New Member Beta test group

I know it needs to be down scaled but it doesn't do that. That's the problem.

So how can I make that happen?

6. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

@ Henk Jan Baard
    I only use HDMI without SPDIF. Downscaling works fine.

7. javarix

javarix Member

Bluetooth audio is not in sync. Yesterday i connected a vava voom 21 bluetooth 4.0 audio speaker and the movie and audio are not lypsync with 1.3.0 beta. The audio comes to late.

Someone has a problem solution or the same problem with bluetooth speakers?

8. hotlinezgb

hotlinezgb New Member

Hello dear forum members. Just to give you insights about chinese people. I have visited china couple of times and realized that chinese people are very ongoing and usually there is no time to reply on each and every message. Chinese motto is do it, dont say it. So you can be sure that each and every msg has been reviewed with all of your messages. But dont ask them to reply you on your message. They are working on it to fix it. Once its done it will be released. In the meantime you can try to play with hdmi capture cards with some cheap tv boxes for those of you who wanted this box specially for hdmi in recording feature

I like chinese people just the way they are.

9. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

Ohh they are Chinese people. Now we know why there is no support. Thnx for making that clear!

javarix likes this.
  10. hotlinezgb

hotlinezgb New Member

Patience is a virtue. I have full trust in Zidoo. Please give them some time. After all they all value your feedback, just no time to reply.

11. javarix

javarix Member

Thank you for your clarification. So now we know why we do not get support or an answer. Chinese people do not give you an answer. well then. So you do not do business with europeans. We want to be amused and entertained. Best with a glass of wine with the latest information on the firmware update. So it runs ...

I have business with many Chinese people. I know very well the mentality in business. No chinese businessman turns numb. You write only garbage in your post. Have you registered for this posting? You have just only 2 postings.

Blubb blubb says the catfish @ hotlinezgb

12. javarix

javarix Member

LOL

13. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

Its not a matter of patience nor trust, its the reality of life and move-on on what you can control!! The best example of this is after WIN7 release, monitor detect disable function is gone, every time the display sleeps or powers off, the window tiles are reshuffled and smooshed, a daily ritual of @#$% cursing to rearrange the tiles for the better part of the last 10 years. Just google "win7 monitor detect disable" and you'll be amazed an army of tech-support lame brains going down the "how to response" list asking and telling that issues are with driver, what is your setup, you need to update the video driver..... to the end, many millions of people most likely just leave their monitor(s) on, wasting gigawatts of power, spewing trillions of tons of pollution into the air

14. sem1903

sem1903 New Member

in some blu ray iso movies sometimes movie skipping to 2-3 second later it makes movie unwatchable

15. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Normally the chipset does this for you in HW. It works only for sources which use a DD/DTS core signal with enhancement for advanced formats. That is not always the case. A program like TSMUXER will show the exact layout. My Egreat got compatibility options for DD and DTS specifically for this purpose so does KODI.

What is what you perceive? No sound at all for formats not supported by SPDIF directly?
    On some players decoding to PCM or MPCM might work.

But bottom line time for a new AMP ;)

16. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Please enable Downmix HD Audio output,
    Path:Quick Settings-Sound-Downmix HD Audio output.

17. hotlinezgb

hotlinezgb New Member

@javarix when you arrive to china you will know what i meant. enjoy

18. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

some of them live in a bubble world, and don't really understand the history, and how new it is...

19. javarix

javarix Member

blub blub

20. zidology

zidology New Member

So you rate the people of Zidoo?
    To hear that from you as a moderator irritates me...

javarix likes this.