DMP-A6 Feature Request

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Xyzzy, Jun 7, 2023.

1. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Agreed on all three. The auto VU meter can be some implemented like a screesaver, optional settings of course.

2. Dr. Audio

Dr. Audio Member

The remote using BT was on Amazon USA for two days. Not it is gone. It was $12.99US if I remember correctly. I don’t have my unit yet so I did not grab it. Thanks for the European availability dates. I am getting mine from SummitHiFi-USA. Amir told me July. He has been very good to me with this order.

3. garonne

garonne New Member

@MultiStream : I get it in the Control App. For example in Streaming > Qobuz > Favourites > Releases > View All > Sort (on the top)
    Note that I am using the Android App, not the IOS one.
    QobuzFavouritesReleases.jpg

MultiStream likes this.
  4. tora-tora

tora-tora Member

It appears, that problem has gone after DMP reboot. Both MinimServer and BubbleUPnP work

NWCgrad likes this.
  5. MultiStream

MultiStream New Member

IMG_4108.png IMG_4107.png
    View attachment 11168 View attachment 11169 View attachment 11169 View attachment 11168 View attachment 11167 View attachment 11168
    there is a bug with the Eversolo iOS control App for APPLE devices ( even on latest release 1.0.53 ) you just have that choice > synchronize with Qobuz and then… failure.

however I see all my favorites including latest additions but ONLY alphabetical A to Z order.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2023
  6. garonne

garonne New Member

Finally, I found that it was also possible, on the Control App, when displaying the playing track from the "Music" Service, to jump to the Album or Artist. We must swipe right to see the track information, and it shows links to the Album and the artist.

But nothing available on the "Streaming" service ...

7. Boxa

Boxa New Member

Can the coloured MQA 'dot' be doubled (at least) in size? There appears to be enough real estate to do so. Cheers

Multiple257 likes this.
  8. DudeMusic

DudeMusic New Member

Request Features
    (1) If we play Tidal from the streaming services, Tidal is not displaying recently play items at all.

(2) Can we search for stuff under Tidal "My Collections" and playlist only. The search feature search the entire Tidal instead for now.

9. SeeTeeShock

SeeTeeShock New Member

As others have requested, a built-in stereo PEQ, and, a balance control - if this is not already available - plus, as an alternative to VU meters, a stereo spectrum analyzer.

10. Multiple257

Multiple257 New Member

I soon hope they add this... I like the vu, but SA would be great!

11. Kopczas

Kopczas Member

I would really recommend one simple feature :
    Choice on which mode playlist will be set as default. Cause now I looks like it`s random: one time it starts at at loop mode, one time in shuffle, never in playlist mode.
    Last one should be default, or there should be a choice to do that.
    I went thru setting many times and couldn`t find any way to change default playlist mode.

12. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

will solve it. the default mode change to list mode.

Kopczas and Nice Monkey like this.
  13. mirror

Will do.

Nice Monkey likes this.
  14. mirror

OK,We are developing native integration for RP API.

Multiple257 likes this.
  15. Camo

Camo New Member

Native player app improvement, currently when you go to a genre it only shows the tracks listed. Would love to see Artist, Album and tracks tab at the top (Similar to how the Artist view has tabs for Album and tracks). Very limited in its current form. Also Spektrum Analyser would be awesome.

lemongrass and Mozart like this.
  16. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

RP is referring to, I guess Radio Paradise?

17. mirror

Yes

ammar11 likes this.
  18. enisio

enisio New Member

DMP-A6 currently seems to only support Airplay1. Feature request for Airplay 2.

tora-tora and Lesfetes like this.
  19. Jo L

Jo L New Member

Just "ok" the popup window you get (referring to google services), and Soundcloud will work!! On my A6 at least!

20. does it also support m2ts and mpls, in short, can the DMP-A6 play Blu Rays?