Beta version v6.4.62 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 19, 2023.

1. DIKKE

DIKKE Active Member

Not sure if that is the case, since i do not expect that the Zidoo writes anything to ext HD (unless you have your main DB stored there) after watching an file? Since me think that is just a write to the local database. And with local i mean a HD/SSD/USBsticky connected to the zidoo itsef.
    So you might mess up the local db, but not a ext file?

2. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

With HT4, I already had problems with crashes on different firmware. It worked stably on 6.3. 90 and 6.4.42. There were also cases of HT4 crashes with this firmware, but I already had experience and dealt with this problem. The recipe is simple - we flash the full image 0.22., and then install this firmware. We do not install third-party programs yet, but we configure, scan, use for several days. If everything is stable, then we install the programs that are needed, for example, YouTube, UAPP, streaming services, etc.

3. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

All stable here on ZDMC 19.4.......sorry, wrong thread, my bad.

4. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

For the longest time I can't get CSI Crime Scene Investigation episode images for some of the episodes using TVDB. I first used TMDB, But now it won't use TVDB info and images even though I selected it. For instance season 1 episode 2 has no image using TMDB, But TVDB does. No matter if I choose TVDB or TMDB it won't use TVDB images maybe it's not even working. So I'm forced to use TVMaze for this one show.

5. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Have a look on the actual TVDB web page and check if they have them. My understanding, not confirmed, that TVMaze uses TVDB. TVDB seems to change their API that causes grief for a lot of scrappers until they can update.

6. Nicholas Hewitt

I already did that's why I said that the TVDB had images or how else would I have known? Like I said TVDB has images for all episodes of CSI. TMDB does not. But no matter if I choose TVDB OR TMDB It still will only use TMDB. That's why I said I had to use TVMaze cause it's the only one showing images all images for all episodes. If I choose TVDB It still uses TMDB cause the same episodes in season 1 and 2 have missing images like TMDB.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
  7. thivame

thivame Active Member

If you have this kind of problem why not use the local images thanks to a software like TMM, TVrename, MediaElch, etc...?
    You will have the information of TMDB and the local images.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
  8. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

I am updating posters on the web but they never stick or transfer over to the Z9X?

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Mate, honestly, what do you do to your poor Zidoo?? :Do_O

vddan, Phil181, DIKKE and 2 others like this.
  10. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

Lol idk man... im technology cursed.

11. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

So can someone explain exactly how collections work.

Before I did a full data clear down I had three, automatically, created collections. One called 'Star Wars Collection' (Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back), 'The Avengers Collection' (Avengers Infinity Wars and End Game) and 'The Dark Knight Collection' - all three Nolan Batman movies. The collections allowed me to add posters and background specific to the collection. For example the Star Wars showed me a load of poster\background for the Skywalker Saga.

I've recreated these collections but only the Star Wars one allows me to find poster\backgrounds relating to the actual collections. What am I missing? Ta

12. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

Does the new WEB UI not allow for updating local images for posters anymore? I really like this feature on the old Web UI.

fsim2000 likes this.
  13. Nicholas Hewitt

Also maybe someone could ask Zidoo if they could disable the trailers for tv series cause out of the last 5 shows that I have watched that have trailers, the have played a completely different trailer for some movie that in no way has any wording in the title remotely close to the name of the show I was watching. I think actually that it is trying to match the names of tv show episodes to movie trailers.

14. audiom3

audiom3 Member

Nope. I posted this pages back. Nicemonkey (I think it was him) has reported the bug to Zidoo.

15. Markswift2003

To change the collection images, just hit <pop menu> while in the main poster view:
    Screenshot_20230502-092150.png

Screenshot_20230502-092616.png

To change individual movies in a collection, go into the collection and hit <pop manu> to change the movie image:
    Screenshot_20230502-092222.png

Screenshot_20230502-092230.png

gymnos likes this.
  16. SilverEye

SilverEye New Member

Right, so scrapped a tv show and had some errors.. used "clean up matching information" with option: "clear match and remove from Poster Wall".

Now trying to scan the show again, but it's "not seen" by HT anymore (but it's there, can see it on file explorer).

How can I scan the show again? What am I Missing?

17. Markswift2003

Both those options are badly named and rather dangerous

There are two options to get it back:

1. Rename the video files (so for example, add a year if it's not there or remove it if it is) and rescan - obviously don't rename them so they can't be found by the scraper!

2. "Clean Up" (or "Remove" and add back) the source where the files live and then rescan the lot.

I would only recommend the second option if you have local NFO files or you know what you're doing.

In either case, if you make a backup, at least if you do bugger it up you can get back to where you are now.

SilverEye likes this.
  18. SilverEye

SilverEye New Member

19. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

That's where I have the problem. The above works for The Star Wars Collection but for the others I don't get option of collection posters. See attached images for The Star Wars Collection and The Dark Knight Collection

Attached Files:

20. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

I'm very curious to know what the answer to this is cuz there's lots of movies / TV shows that used to have lots of diff. posters on the HT app, now they are just gone. And although the Web UI has a lot more, they dont save for me.