Beta version v6.4.62 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Until the refresh NFO is implemented, is there an effective workaround. An example using tmm to generate a nfo file where all the data is correct but HT has brought up a totally wrong actors list or omitted a key actor, would refresh NFO force HT to observe the NFO data ? An example
    Star Trek Picard 3rd series, a new character is introduced aka Picard’s lost son. He is central, the very raison d'etre to the final series yet the actor Ed Speleers is not mentioned and you can’t add his name in the WebUI with a message not in the database.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2023
    Onwrathz likes this.
  2. Rober

Rober New Member

Same here also

Larry Lo, Letmein and vddan like this.
  3. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

Depends on who is maintaining the series.
    Sometimes for series that are going on for years..and changed broadcaster...people discuss which season is what season...and which episodes belong into it.

4. I've got this too - but I've had it happen long before this firmware. I'm assuming it's updating "watched status" in a clunky way perhaps?

Letmein likes this.
  5. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Make the start time short like 3s and wait for HT to crack YouTube :D
    First few movies it takes over 30s to start the trailer.

6. DIKKE

DIKKE Active Member

that might have to do with it. Apperanly ( watching a series now, and happens after every episode is finished ) it makes HT do a complete restart. So, after 30 seconds you see a fresh HT start?

I'm sure the program people will see this, and bring out a small quickfix.

vddan, Letmein and darkeyes909 like this.
  7. Rober

Rober New Member

I hope, because is a very annoying effect. No problem with 6.4.60, only with this firm

Letmein likes this.
  8. Netmask

Follow up: I solved the problem by the “brute force” method, deleted the 3 series from one of my internal drives, rebooted and turned around 3 times! Switched back on and reinstalled just the video files, all 30 of them one by one and let HT, post firmware update, do its job. Voila! everything present and correct including series by series cast listing. I think the problem was the first 2 series and most of the third were loaded into the Zidoo under the previous firmware and only the last 3 eps under the recent firmware update.

9. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Maybe just me but I actually quite like the hour\half hour display!

xskip likes this.
  10. audiom3

audiom3 Member

It appears there is no way to upload custom posters now. At least, I can't find it via the web GUI.

fsim2000 likes this.
  11. Netmask

It’s on the page after you open a poster next to the text icon. See image IMG_1648.jpeg

Also here for more extensive selection.

NewEDIT.jpg

Last edited: Apr 23, 2023
  12. Z49845

Z49845 Member

Is it possible to set the Web GUI to always english? I can switch to english, but that is not persistent.

13. vddan

vddan Active Member

Hopefully a quick solution because it is very annoying ... 30 to 50 s on the poster, then 1 to 2 minutes on the HT page ....... it's very annoying and yesterday I went through Média -Thin to have peace !!!

Letmein likes this.
  14. vddan

vddan Active Member

Technical question: Is there the possibility of downloading the APK of HT4, three firmware behind, rename the termination so that it is taken into account at the time of installation ??
    Thanks to the technicians!

15. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

No, only online ones at the moment - I've raised the issue.

dr4go, gymnos and fsim2000 like this.
  16. Bill-Z9X

Bill-Z9X Active Member

I suspect it has something to do with the internet bandwidth. It always takes about 15 seconds (gigabit internet), no matter how often I start it. Not like before, where it was faster the second time.

17. Enet

Enet Active Member

Thanks guys. I appreciate the updates but I probably won't be downloading this one because there isn't anything there for me. I understand that it is difficult but I would like you to somehow improve Blu-ray menu handling. Thanks again.

Michael A., gymnos, Letmein and 4 others like this.
  18. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Active Member

about recently added in HT4, now it shows both movies and tv show on same page/line, can't it be one for movie and one for tv show (see screenshot for example) also if possible add the option to get smaller posters as they are way too big on the first page.

Attached Files:

19. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Active Member

is there a way to manually mark episodes as watched in HT4?

20. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yeah, press the menu key.