Beta version v6.4(7).42 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X/NEO Alpha release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

Ok, we are waiting for the appearance here and the list of changes

2. jpgeek70

jpgeek70 New Member

Hello Team,
    I just recevied my Z1000Pro today
    i did the OTA update but the player indicated that i have latest version even if BETA is selected but my firmware is still the 6.4.29
    thus i am trying to DL the 6.4.42 from Zidoo Support web Page but I can't dl it ! is it normal ?

UPDATE : i found the problem it was blocked by Google Chrome, now it is OK

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
  3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

That's odd - v6.4.42 was released OTA so it should come through.

The direct link is:

https://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z1000_PRO/v6.4.42/Z1000-Pro_P_v6.4.42_202210181216_ota-package.zip

I just tried and it's alive.

jpgeek70 likes this.
  4. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

That was the same for me with the OTA, so I downloaded it from McBluna’s website.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
  5. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

Zidoo still use http on download link from download page.
    Chrome block mix https and http as security enhancement, open(copy/paste) download link in new tab then FW will get start downloading.

6. Akhnaten

Akhnaten Member

That's odd but since I downloaded it two hours ago, the download link doesn't seem to work anymore.
    I'm going to wait to know more about this "supposed" new firmware, before attempting an install on my Neo Alpha.

7. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

Probably only for the Chinese market - firmware alpha ... :)
    You have to wait patiently for it to appear here

Akhnaten likes this.
  8. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

@Akhnaten
    Link is a live use JDownloader 2 or get from mediafire here.

@Eleonor
    Correct FW v6.7.46 look to be in test(alpha) stage before to build/public a new beta FW.

9. Akhnaten

Akhnaten Member

@Eleonor / pcristi
    Thank you, I'll wait after the OTA beta version.

10. jpgeek70

jpgeek70 New Member

Currently i have the 6.4.42
    Is there any new FW in progress , a new one : 6.7.46 ?
    it will be the same (renamed) or brand new one ?
    Christmas gift !

rozel likes this.
  11. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

Information on the cast and director is completely missing!
    Following the lack of weather, this information is now not loaded.

12. Pete B

Pete B Member

I can't start a new thread as I'm a newbie but recently noticed these helpful bits after watching the same movie twice from MKV just a few movies apart:

1. The first time I watched the movie, the default audio stream was 2.0 so I set it to 5.1. Also, forced subtitles were off but I found the correct subtitle stream during a scene in non-English and switched it on.

2. The second time I watched the movie, the Zidoo had remembered the correct audio and subtitle stream. Not sure if this is new functionality but it's definitely handy.

13. lanz

lanz Member

This is not new and it would be nice if we could disable this feature.

14. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Getting a really weird issue. The Cast list for True Detective Season 1 episode 1 is way off cause it lists all these Chinese actors that have nothing to do with the show. I mean I'm pretty sure that Jackie Chan is not in True Detective lol. A lot of shows are like this after the last update. I had to re-scrape everything from scratch after factory resetting and a lot of shows are messed up listing people that I'm pretty sure are not on the show, unless they do lighting or fetching the director's coffee. Also even the ones that are correct do not follow the order on tmdb or any order I've seen on any site, it lists all the bigger stars at the bottom of the list or scattered throughout the jumble list.

Edit: ok I just realized that HT is using the cast list from my Police Story Movies in place of the true detective TV Series and every episode is like this with no way to fix it.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2022
  15. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

I have the same issue with all my TV shows, scraped with TMDb.

vddan likes this.
  16. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Glad it's not just me haha.

17. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

I’m not having any problems so far with TV shows from TMDB as long as I name them without the episode name, simply for example Loguns Run 1977 S01E01. etc etc. if I include the ep name I might get data from a movie with a similar name.

18. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Identification is not the problem here, but only the datas about the cast and the director coming with it.

Akhnaten likes this.
  19. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Why I commented was I had the same problem on 1899 where I had left the episode names on, the result was a list of actors not remotely related. Got rid of the ep names and re matched and all was good. I had the same problem with the old sci-fi series Eureka. Same solution.

20. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

I never use the episode names in my naming; I know how it affects the accuracy of the scrape on a Zidoo. On the details page, the names of the episodes are ok, same for the plots. Only the cast displayed makes no sense. I had to re-scrape my whole collection a week ago (new player) and this is what happened with the last firmware. I didn't pay attention to this in the moment, but after the message from Nicholas, I have checked my own shows and it is what it is.

Definitely! A long time that we ask for this feature. Here is another example of how it could help the users after the issue has been solved.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2022