Beta version v6.4(7).20 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO X/NEO S/NEO Alpha

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Absolutely nothing wrong with DV presentation - nothing has changed in this respect and playback is as rock solid as ever.

I can only assume finger trouble is to blame for any issues.

xskip and serg fedorov like this.
  2. Cap10

Cap10 New Member

Thank you for the update, seems to fix alot of issue, although i had none of them.

There is however one issue i thought was related to mine, for the local player, but this update did not fix it
    "5. Optimized the problem that the automatic frame rate of some films does not take effect."

I have had an issue with all three "The Hobbit" films where it's stuttering(like constant judder, especially on paning shots)
    I haven't raised the issue before since i've only seen it happen in the 3 The Hobbit films out of the movies i own and have tested.
    Since it is the same issue from 3 separate 1:1(BDMV) rips i would assume that the file(s) are not corrupted, however i don't have any other BDMV-player that can confirm it's the Z1000 Pro's fault either

So, have anyone else experienced stuttering issues with some specific movies? Did you find a solution?

I have also tried setting framerates manually but it's the same issue
    No difference if i try to direct play it or use the BD-menu or stuff like that

3. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

What does the Zidoo output for those specific movies?
    Does it also happen when you remux the movie(s) via makemkv?

4. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

5. SilverEye

SilverEye New Member

I must be blind, but where do you choose the "nfo Analysis Alternative mode" ?

Thanks

6. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

SilverEye likes this.
  7. SilverEye

SilverEye New Member

8. Markswift2003

Sorry, can’t tell you as I’m still in Italy but the last private beta had online trailers working fine a couple of weeks ago - couple of versions back from this release.

9. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

Thanks Mark for taking the time out of your holiday to respond. Enjoy the rest of your hols and lets see how many other folks have the same issue.

Markswift2003 likes this.
  10. Markswift2003

Back in the world tomorrow so should be able to confirm or not…

Oldpainless likes this.
  11. Bertrum

Bertrum Member

So far I am having trouble with MP7, in that when scrolling through folders to pick an album it crashes as I scroll and before I get 3/4 way through collection (Previous FW was fine for this).
    Both folders tried so far are on a remote PC through samba, one has 256 albums and the other 837. Each folder has sub folders of artist/album format.
    As there are a number to scroll through I hold the 'down' button to speed up the scroll. It crashes as it scrolls, or sometimes when I stop if I get near the end, say around the T or U artists.
    I have not tried any TV or Movie shows yet.
    Regards :)

12. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/how-to-create-a-debug-log.93595/

13. Bertrum

Bertrum Member

Thanks Mirror, I will pick up a usb stick on Monday and replicate the error and upload log shortly after.

14. ofir

ofir Member

I will ask again
    Why not correct the problems in the other languages that are not English?
    Simple problems are very easy to fix.
    ofir

15. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Any one ever seen “ Online “ being Displayed before or as mentioned 00000 when playing Auto Trailers ?

00000 a bug or the new when playing back Auto Trailers ? EBFA59B4-EBE0-4270-9E6B-B18B9F3C78F2.jpeg

16. vipkekko

vipkekko Member

Sorry tidal connect zidoo uhd3000??????

17. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Yes.

18. Magnus hedlund

Magnus hedlund New Member

Artists with foreign characters not showing in ArtistAlbum list. For example the artist Björk.

19. Cap10

Cap10 New Member

I put the first movie in to a MKV-container instead and that also allowed me to try it on my PC, which was displaying the same type of stuttering, even if i set the refresh rate to 23/24, so i think i can rule out Zidoo player in this case
    Strange though that all three movies are showing the same issue, and only those three out of all my movies... But i'll just look in to it from a files-perspective, not the player :)

Thanks for pointing me in to making it an MKV

20. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

I just tested it on new firmware out of curiosity. I have full UHD file structure of those movies. Not a problem at all. Dolby Vision at 23.97fps without a glitch.
    Just to doble check I played Gemini Man full UHD file structure Dolby Vision at 59.97 fps. Silky smooth and laser sharp. No problem at all and I'm really sensitive to stutter or skipped frames.