Beta version v6.4(7).20 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO X/NEO S/NEO Alpha

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Cap10

Cap10 New Member

Yea i did an update in the post just above yours where i could see the same issue on my PC after putting it in to an MKV instead, so it's likely that it's the files(somehow in all three movies) and not the player

I'm gonna try a new rip when i get the time and see if that helps
    Thank you for checking though, puts my mind at ease that it's not the movies in itself!

2. vipkekko

vipkekko Member

thanks for the answer, i want to know how it works i opened tidal on the phone but i can't find in the available devices the zidoo uhd 3000 how the connect works

3. Petga

Petga Member

The problem with BD menu processing, especially with "...with multi-cut version BD's, with Multi-Episode/Multi-Movie BD's..." is still not solved. Zidoo should finally do something about this, after all this bug has already been reported as item 1 in the thread "Confirmed aggregated problems upto FW V6.4.06 (no feature requests" by Nice Monkey on Jan 1, 2021!

4. 56k

56k Member

SMB movie 2160 is not smooth , it stop start stop
    pain in the Ass

what happen to this update?

previous version movie play smooth?

the only thing i use is SMB now it not working for me ! !#@!$$@#%!#$%

5. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

have you done a full powerdown since the update? only times i see any lag issues on SMB is after an update and i havent done the full power down b4 watching

6. 56k

56k Member

thank for reply yes did unplug, reboot pc reboo z-10

any movie i try in SMB after 10 minute lag start and movie is unwatchable

in all previous update this never happen first time, how to remove this update?

7. crutzulee

crutzulee Member

Even though I swore that I wouldn't give in to the update bug with this box, I lasted 2 days before breaking down and loading it LOL...
    For those of us that changed our main GUI to that of the higher priced box, the update resets you back to the FISHER PRICE main page...

8. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

im going to watch The Last WitchHunter shortly so ive put it back on PC to stream via smb to test ie only watched tv epis since latest f/w

one other thing i always check when this happens

go to google app on Zidoo search for a DSL speedtest site and run that
    ie ill normally see close to my 300M/s speed tests which shows lan is running at giga lan and not slow 10/100 lan rates (ie i have had win10 s/w updates from MS qued up on pc for a day or so cos i never turn pc off ,and have found these REALLY slow down the PC

Edit in
    Zero issues with stutters pausing over SMB with The Last Witchfinder which was running a solid 76 M/s

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  9. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

I would suggest looking more closely at your local network for changes/interference, rather than the Zidoo. Is this with Ethernet cable or Wifi?

I've managed to watch a few complete 4K movies over SMB since the update and nothing has changed with playback (for my Z1000 Pro) from the previous firmware. :)

darkeyes909 and Bill-Z9X like this.
  10. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

Sorry to bring this up again, but are online trailers working for any other z1000 pro users out there on this firmware?

I'm using a wired gigabit connection.

Last thing I want to do is a factory reset only to find the problem remains.

11. GARY CAMPBELL

GARY CAMPBELL New Member

Just updated firmware 6.4.20 noticed online trailers not working mkv files is there a reason for that, doesn't worry me too much.

Oldpainless likes this.
  12. Oldpainless

13. vddan

vddan Active Member

+1

Oldpainless likes this.
  14. vipkekko

vipkekko Member

I ask again my question how does tidal connect work with the zidoo uhd 3000, normally by opening tidal from the phone you should see the available devices and send the music to the selected one, thanks I await answer

15. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

WORK!
    Rescan each MKV individually.

16. serg fedorov

Problems with online trailers arise only due to the fact that they use the old NFO from previously saved data.
    And that's why to additional signatures of films.
    You just need to Scan And it is better to remove the outdated NFO and scan again, in alternative mode.

17. vddan

vddan Active Member

Ok but then why are new films with new NFOs, don't work either?

18. serg fedorov

Yesterday my online trailers ALL worked.
    Didn't check today.
    I'll check later.
    Maybe it's already broken?

19. Oldpainless

I'm not using NFO's, and even a manual rescan makes no difference....online trailers are not working on my z1000pro.

To clarify, manually selecting play trailer finds the trailer (s), but I get a message that the trailer failed to play, then skips to next trailer (if there is one available) and I get the same error message.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  20. serg fedorov