v6.4.18 Firmware Update

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by nc88keyz, Jul 15, 2022.

Tags:
  1. muha

muha Active Member

I recommend for this topic to be renamed to
    "Italy, alcohol and other fun stuff... and few things about beta firmware 6.4.18"
    who is with me?

dr4go, thenextvision, blenky and 2 others like this.
  2. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

And I suggest you create a separate branch on this topic and continue your flood there.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  3. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Yep count me in.

muha likes this.
  4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Guys and Gals - just a quick reminder - Please do not feed the trolls.

5. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Just delete posts that are not related to the topic of the forum. And issue a warning. You can start with me so that others can understand.

1piotr13 and darkeyes909 like this.
  6. muha

muha Active Member

rozel likes this.
  7. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

I ate a banana this morning and checked for new firmware!

thenextvision, rozel and muha like this.
  8. muha

muha Active Member

@rozel
    OK, if you have SACD iso with stereo and multichannel track both track will be recognized Screenshot_20220719-153454.jpg Screenshot_20220719-153607.jpg

And in settings you chose preference between those two. In this way you can switch tracks even while reproducing audio. Screenshot_20220719-153706.jpg

pcristi, rozel and serg fedorov like this.
  9. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Nice one @muha thank you

muha likes this.
  10. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Yes and you can use the Audio button on your remote control to switch between 2CH and MCH audio tracks. :cool:
    The English will be updated with next FW.

rozel likes this.
  11. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Tell me please. And other language translations are planned to be added to the next firmware

12. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

No idea.

cVVGLabs likes this.
  13. Serg111m1

Serg111m1 New Member

Well, since we are talking about flooding - posts
    #77, #84, #91, #100, #102, #105 including #92, also do not discuss the features of firmware 6.4.18. According to YOUR requirements (if you cannot moderate), write both the forum participants and the moderator in private messages so as not to carry the flood "Let's not deviate from the topic and turn it into garbage".
    And "pious" calls for order are not a discussion of FV6.4.18 - and in your own words "garbage". Be consistent. Best regards, Sergei.
    I am personally interested in the hobbies / preferences of the people with whom I communicate ...

14. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Well, communicate in private messages. Why bother here?

darkeyes909 likes this.
  15. muha

muha Active Member

neat, works fantastic

btw never used Audio button before

16. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Chrome browser app doesn't work. Launch it, open the home page and it quits.
    This issue appear 3-4 fws earlier and still remains here!!

17. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

Chrome browser has always worked for me. And on this firmware too.
    If you have firmware with G, then you need to update the play market, and then update the chrome browser.
    If the firmware is without G, then nothing needs to be updated. You may need to reboot the console several times.

18. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Obviously 6.4.18_G and the issue is not related to update/permission as the app quit alone without any dialogue screen box.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  19. serg fedorov

It's called FLYING OUT. On my 92 and 06 firmware, a wall of posters flew out and a usb audio player pro.

20. serg fedorov

I continue to observe stuttering when playing music when the screen saver is ON. When screen saver is OFF everything is OK.
    Maybe the pictures are not suitable, pulled in different places, respectively. different weight and permission too. ??