Beta version v6.4.06 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, May 21, 2022.

1. Cezary

Cezary Member

@mirror Adding CEC function MP wakes AVR up would close this topic forever :)

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Said it before: One needs 4 choices for AMP similar to those for TV to make it complete.

Cezary likes this.
  3. Arek

Arek New Member

And I am asking you to fix the duplication to enter the graphics on TV. You can see the zidoo turned off and on twice.

4. 1piotr13

1piotr13 Member

Some people are writing that after last firmware update, problem with audio delay after pausing the movie is sorted out. Not in my case. I still have 10-12 sec audio delay (silence) after pause.

5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Have you turned off "Passthrough Amp Compatibility Mode"? (audio settings)

JosephB., vddan and blenky like this.
  6. muha

muha Active Member

I do have occasional problem with HDMI-CEC on this fw. Z10Pro (Media Player controls AVR) connected to Denon x1200w (ARC, Pass Through, Pass Last Source) and Samsung UE43NU7092. I usually stream music on Denon via DLNA - Music Server, and when I turn on TV and switch source to Home Theatre (Denon), than Denon switches source to Media Player (Z10Pro) although switching source on Denon or Z10 Pro hasn't been turn on.

And concerning new MP6
    songs in Album selection or now listed by alphabetical instead of track number order.

7. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

HDMI-CEC designated port selection always is a bit tricky as multiple sources may react on each others events. Specifically the case when multiple remain powered on but may happen in standby too.
    My STB having only HDMI-CEC On/Off as a choice has many undesired side-effects; had to disable that one. My OPPO has some of those with the same oversimplified setup as the root cause. These HDMI-CEC implementations are only good when being the only device connected straight to a TV (as Zidoo before this fix).

Be aware I don't use the Library function to select my albums. Use Media Center to select and and as my filenames always include 2-pos (album) or 3-pos (multi-album) tracknummers at the beginning this always sorts on those.
    Having problems with that? Always can try to verify with Library for a single CD folder as I typically do.

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  8. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

@Markswift2003 Update on Screensaver app crashing on my Z10Pro.
    1. I originally had over 900 images copied from the HT backdrop folder to the Zdaydream folder (I just picked the larger size images).
    2. Screensaver used to work fine but it started crashing after the 6.4.06 update.
    3. Reduced the number of images to 100 but the Screensaver still crashed.
    4. Reduced the number of images to 50 and no more crashes.
    I uploaded the set of 100 images used in step 3 above in the link below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AggmFPyB7ZTomL50uUTfljc1NTMiyg?e=oHlPqh

9. Markswift2003

That's odd - I have 450 images - I use the fanart from my movie collection - Export art from HT and then just copy *-fanart.jpg to zddaydream and no problems. My test box is on 24/7 so spends most of its time in screensaver.

10. 1piotr13

1piotr13 Member

I just turned off and now is ok, no sound delay anymore. Thanks:)

Markswift2003 likes this.
  11. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

This should be an easy fix. @mirror: can you remove the “keywords” from being displayed? Instead, just display the “categories”.

Right now both categories and keywords are displayed:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

K.W.H. likes this.
  12. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

I suggest to write "Genre" instead of "Category".

tom 10 likes this.
  13. jchanmc

jchanmc Member

Hi Markswift, what's the latest firmware for 1000Pro and why is it OTA does not work anymore?

Thanks and regards,
    Jeff

14. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

@jchanmc - I assume you have "Beta" selected before downloading OTA ? Worked for me the other day although my first few attempts bombed out - I assume the server was too busy. I believe all the latest firmwares have been posted online somewhere for download and updating via USB too - have a look. Latest is 6.4.06 with or without G.

15. Markswift2003

It's literally right at the top of the 1619 forum.

upload_2022-5-26_10-22-34.png

AngryVirginian and rozel like this.
  16. jchanmc

jchanmc Member

Thanks for reply, currently receive Beta is not selected. Do I have to enable this for OTA to work?

Regards,

17. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

@jchanmc - Yes. Currently all firmwares are "Beta" and to be able to download them the check box needs to be selected.

18. jchanmc

jchanmc Member

Thank you very much for your advice. Have a good weekend

rozel likes this.
  19. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

20. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

I have the same with trailers. Some older movies the trailer plays fully. With newer ones only the first 3 seconds. ( they do play from other locations, like my pc)