Beta version v6.3.75 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release.

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

Hm I come by them very often (not if I do my mkvs myself) but there are tons of rips out there with the in an extra "sub" folder....

2. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Anyone coming across an issue with removing / deleting some tv spisode from H.T.v4 ( The Book of Boba Fett )
    then unable to re install even though home media explorer shows the episodes but not shown in H.T.v4 ?

3. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

I don't support this request since HT is for files/posterwall browsing/watching and not for system operation as Media Centre. Secondly HT maybe operated by others as children and they can do accidental deletions.

Letmein, Markswift2003 and Netmask like this.
  4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I completely agree with you on this.

5. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

Sorry for my english - I use translator ...

I have a problem with PosterWall with Serials
    I use Polish and I often have such errors - PosterWall can't find serials ...
    If I change the language, e.g. to English, everything is fine.

@mirror
    please help

There is probably no problem with the movies
    The problem is with Serials

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  6. zxs

zxs New Member

please provide your directory tree

7. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

What does directory tree have to do with language? I change the language polish to English and it's ok ....

Attached Files:

• a.png
      a.png
      File size:
      83.8 KB
      Views:
  8. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

just try to simplify it, like Raised.by.Wolves.S02E01
    i always do it for all my files and everything scanned fine
    but sometimes especially series from asian like korean tv series, i choose TMDB coz with TVDB they have nothing source to use :(

9. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

It does nothing ...
    The Reacher serials shows well ..
    even though it is so similarly described

But just change the language in PosterWall to English or Chinese and after re-scanning everything is ok, the description of the serials and the correct name ...
    I have such a problem only with the Polish language

10. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

This issue "But just change the language in PosterWall to English or Chinese" could be a key factor for improvement. Actually the translation for some language is very poor and this may affect to HT-Posterwall system.

11. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

That's why I want to ask the @mirror to do something about it ...
    Interface translation is Zidoo's biggest problem

I have the Polish language set in PosterWall and I am having problems getting some serials to display properly
    When I change the interface in PosterWall, for example to Chinese or English, suddenly everything is ok
    So what I have on the disk is ok, the problem is in the software

12. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Yes, there is a translation problem with the interface. In particular with Russian translation. I offered my services to help with the translation, I'm still waiting for a response.

13. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Give them a breath as just return from Chinese New year vacations!! ;)

Markswift2003 likes this.
  14. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

HT is for any operator, either expert or inexpert (children or others). If you delete a file accidentally is not the same damage than a whole folder. Sorry but for me (and devs) there is no doubt at all. Files, folders system operations are concentrated in Media Center, which is the right place and general common way.

Letmein likes this.
  15. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

I have a problem with obtaining weather data for my city. The problem starts today. May you check, if it's a global problem? I have got an internet connection and everything is working without any problems, just weather isn't. I have tried to enter any city even New York, Madrid etc. the same problem: "Failure to obtain weather data..."

Are there any link do download the latest zidoo.weather.apk for Z9X?

Sincerely

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    JosephB. likes this.
  16. Ovidiu Ogrean

Ovidiu Ogrean New Member

Same here.

JosephB. likes this.
  17. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Huh? The option to delete files is already in HT. So a child accessing HT right now could do this. The request is to enhance and exsiting feature - not to introduce anything new.

18. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

19. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but many weather programs have also stopped working cuz of a change with a site that most connect to for the info.

20. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear darkeyes909

What is the new site and what was the old one? What are you talking about?

Yes, also Multi Weather in Kodi 19.3 no longer shows weather, it has an error message, when trying to obtain data. Also Z9X Zidoo Weather application has the same problem.

@Markswift2003 @mirror any official statement in this case? I think it's no related with Zidoo devices?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Sincerely