Beta version v6.3.66 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Dec 22, 2021.

1. muha

muha Active Member

Any upgrades of MP soon?

BTW thanks for all the work, I am happy with my Z10 Pro.

Mabon likes this.
  2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

That just means the content you were playing had an audio codec that was decoded by the Zidoo rather than one that was passed through (Dolby or DTS) so at some point you must have inadvertently knocked the volume down - it's easy done and causes a lot of problems because people don't realise.

Passthrough audio is not affected by the Volume control.

There is now an option in Audio Settings to stop this - switch "Volume Direct Mode" on.

AxeYou likes this.
  3. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

I had to factory reset before this option showed up in the audio menu. Probably has something to do with the translations-test versions having installed earlier.

4. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Yes, you must uninstall the trying version before to update. Just be carefull with the HT one: before to install the trying version, make a backup of HT because when you will uninstall it, that will delete all the data of HT.

5. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

I can't login samba when I set language turkish (türkçe) :(
    (Other languages works fine)
    Can you check please
    @Markswift2003

6. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

I'm alone with problems to get autoplay trailers from internet on HT 4.0 4.1.63(FW v6.3.66)/4.1.52(FW v6.3.60)?
    For trailers start play with delay (40-50sec), then play for up 30sec then pause for about 1 minutes and continues to play.
    Trailers play fine on HT 4.0 4.1.50(FW6.3.55).
    Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays.

7. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

There seems to be a pause on Auto Trailers it seems .

8. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

Did local trailer stop working after this update?

9. Its still working for me. I grabbed a trailer for something last night, and it showed up in HT and played with no issue. I don't use auto trailers though, so I cant speak to if that works or not.

10. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

I also don't use auto trailer. Will test again once I get home. Just realized that the three trailers I added last night were in 4K.

11. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

This is copied from your website

*Support BD/BD3D/UHD full Blu-ray navigation and complex MPLS structure Blu-ray seamless branching playback.

I keep getting ignored when i ask about this feature i will not give up

I like this product but the above is annoying especially when i tried to play an iso of No time to die and the box completely crashed and had to pull the plug.

12. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

I have same problems and look like something happens with HT 4.0 database/settings when is was update to HT 4.0 4.1.63(FWv6.366), restore of backup from HT 4.0 4.1.50 is fix it to me.

13. Markswift2003

That's very odd - but possibly, yes..

14. Markswift2003

Do you mean a PC logging in to the Zidoo SMB share or the Zidoo logging into a network SMB share?

15. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

I often said after every new firmware something is made inoperable .. and that is very annoying .. !!!

@mirror @bob
    why don't you do a fusion with egreat that would be useful

16. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

Zidoo logging into a network smb share.
    When I set zidoo gui english or other laungage there is no problem but set turkish cant logging smb share.

17. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

I have the same problem with online trailers, the most of them stop playing after a few seconds. My downloaded trailers don't have that issue

Thx for the update, zidoo team.
    And merry Christmas to all

18. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

The slide function with overspread is not what its supposed to be, because the posters and info are way to small, you almost need binoculars (Why not use a bigger cover ?????)
    Also the info is not complete or usefull (Year, Duration and Plot are usefull)

Online trailers take much to long to start, and pause after a few seconds for about 30 seconds.

Once again please STOP adding new functions, and concentrate on removing bugs FIRST.

@Markswift2003 Question: I have a normal 16:9 TV, am i right when i set the "Screen Ratio" in QS to "16:9" and "Compression" ? and in the context menu "Aspect Ratio" to "Original" and "Global Aspect Ratio" to "On", to display videos how they were made.

BTW: Merry Christmas to ALL

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    vddan likes this.
  19. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I noticed no Volume Direct Mode as I had the tests translations menu - happened on last firware. You just need to uninstall the settings app and it reverts to new version

20. Markswift2003

Patience my friend.

Good things are coming....

fsim2000, pcristi and DOC1963 like this.