Beta version v6.0.90 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Converting the soundtrack is what I had in mind. Don't ask me how. I stick to DVD, BD, UHD BD like glue.

2. ghostshadow

ghostshadow Member

to convert a soundtrack there is eac3to

3. zwierzak

zwierzak New Member

thank you for advise. I give converting soundtrack up because I have a few hundred small avi movies from my camera.

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Got a big surprise today. As I did not play a live album during all my testing just discovered MP6 actually is playing gapless now. Both with HDMI and DAC output this works just fine. At least with a favorite FLAC album played by me. :cool:

It was not in any FW change list as far as I know. If it works too on other models than UHD3000 was not tried by me.
    They seem to have it just sneaked in somewhere! There is no option to disable/enable it for now. :p

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  5. Atilla167

Atilla167 New Member

Im a total newbie and just bought the Z1000PRO

I want to have the Google play and Kodi but I just cant make it to work

I have dowloaded the latest G version on a USB but cant update it correctly.

The file in unextracted and i just get the file name and when im clicking on it it show meta-inf and system..

What do I do wrong?

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Copy the Zip to USB and plug it in.

Go to Settings/Other/Upgrade or About/Update or Apps/Update and point at the zip on the USB.

7. Atilla167

Atilla167 New Member

Done that and when I press the zip file and it opens and I get Meta-inf and system

8. Markswift2003

You're just opening the zip. you need to use the update app.

Capture.PNG

9. Atilla167

Atilla167 New Member

When I use the APkinstaller it says No APK be forund

Maybe I need a nnew USB stick

10. Markswift2003

Why are you using APKinstaller??

Just go to settings/other/upgrade.

11. Atilla167

Atilla167 New Member

Done that. Doesnt work

Attached Files:

12. Markswift2003

You've unzipped it to a folder.

It should look like this:

Screenshot_20210720-201548.png