New firmware v1.0.30 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAndron75

MadAndron75 New Member

This is the main problem of Android. I do not think that the team Zidoo afford to solve it. Android is so stupid that do not understand the system, such as the frequency of 23.976 in principle.

2. PILUSO

PILUSO New Member

I've tried others Android Box and auto refresh rate works fine...
    Equally, 1080p/23,976 works fine in others Android Box.

Auto refresh rate is an essential feature. Zidoo team should fix it if they want to do zidoo x6 an ussable android box... Auto refresh rate works fine even in my popcorn A-110 (year 2008)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    nice159 and dorol like this.
  3. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

We will fix auto refresh,thanks.

4. nguyễn hong

nguyễn hong New Member

@mirror pls anser me! why zidoo x6 pro not support multicast ?
    But M8 and M8S ++ support very good ?
    Can you talk to me about it ?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  5. daitarn 3

daitarn 3 Member

The Zidoo media center does not read any ISO file, but Kodi reads
    All videos with media center, go in spurts, whereas with kodi seen perfectly.
    After upgrading to version 1.0.30 have problems with files on nas, sometimes you see the blank disc.
    All this is normal?
    (Sorry for my English, is translated with Google translator)

6. MadAndron75

MadAndron75 New Member

This is one of the main problems. Why do you still have not fixed it?

And why multicast is still not working. Tab in just a couple of lines of code you need to add?

7. hdmkv

hdmkv Active Member Beta test group

mirror or any other Zidoo team member, have a look at my test results here, along with HiMedia H8's. They copied you, yet their firmware now is significantly improved over yours. For one, they're still on Kodi 15.2, and two, the h/w acceleration options are different. H8 has both the necessary RK codec options, while off the top of my head, X6 now only has one. I'm no coder, but as both these boxes have identical h/w and even s/w for the most part, may be worth having your devs look into what HiMedia is doing right.

nice159 likes this.
  8. thelankygeek

thelankygeek New Member

Although a lot of issues are now resolved with installing the debug version of Kodi 16. Would it have not made sense to stay with 15.2? I don't see the logic in building beta software into the firmware. Kodi 16 still has alot of issues.

Zidoo I am pleased you are doing update, although I believe you have jumped the gun here.

I have extracted the 15.2 build from the 1.0.27 firmware and will be using that, uninstalling Kodi 16.

nexy33 likes this.
  9. krio

krio New Member

WHEN? IS NOT ACCEPTABLE THAT OTHER BOX HAVE THIS FEATURE! IN ADDITION YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR PRODUCT DESCRIPTION(24P AUTOSWITCH) LIAR! CLAIMS SEEMS TO BE NOT ATTENDED! DID YOU NOTICE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE SHIPPING BACK THEIR BOX TO SELLER AND LEAVING THE COMMUNITY? I THINK IS TIME TO BE WORRIED, THE BAD REVIEWS, AMAZON, FORUM, TECHNICAL WEBSITE, COULD DESTROY X6 SELLING, AND PERHAPS YOUR COMPANY REPUTATION! Please increase support effort and speed up answer. you are billions, use more people for this!

nice159 likes this.
  10. mirror

we removed the 23.976 option,Because its performance is not satisfactory

11. mirror

may be you can install 15.2 zidoo custom kodi.It support auto refresh.we will add this function in kodi 16.0 in next version

12. mirror

Hi. we will add this function in v1.0.31.

13. mirror

hi pls select "play with 3d mode"

14. mirror

media center support blue ray ISO,cant support DVD ISO

15. mirror

Because there are a lot of issues to install the addons, so we upgrade to 16, but we also provide the option to allow users to install 15.2

16. mirror

hi,we are chcking this problem,you can install 15.2 to fix it temporary.we will release a 15.2 kodi apk on forum soon

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  17. Bernd

Bernd New Member

Hello mirror!
    Thank u for your answer. In Kodi 15.2 this button does exist. But with the new firmware in Kodi 16. this button is gone.
    If u want I can send a screenshot.
    Maybe I did something wrong in the settings?

Thanks for your help!

Bernd

18. PILUSO

PILUSO New Member

I tried auto refresh rate in kodi 15.2 with firmware 1.0.28, 1.027, and olders... and it worked fine only in 10% of my mkv files, so it was a mess: in most mkv files refres rate didn´t change. Even, in some mkv files, it changed resolution from 1080p to 720p. So auto refrehs rate in kodi 15.2 (in zidoo x6) caused many video playback problems ...

I think this box was released with too many serious issues. However, some bugs have been solved. But much work remains to be done.

I hope auto refresh rate works fine in next fw, both zido HDMI settings and kodi settings.

1080p/23,976: I think zidoo team should try it again. Too many people are disappointed with zidoo x6, and fixing 1080/23,976 would be nice for all. I think zidoo needs to gain some prestige.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  19. gridlock

gridlock Member

mirror , you seem to be so choosy with comments. kindly try to read them all. (i.e regarding youtube video stutter and power-less usb hub issue). thanks

20. krio

krio New Member

But 15.2 doesn't work with many addons! is the short blanket tale! I need both features! you said 24p has been removed for poor performance, do think you can fix it? If yes when? when will you release your next fw?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.