ZIDOO Z10 PRO

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Aug 4, 2020.

1. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I'm currently reorganising my NAS so I can't disattach the disc. I'll try later with Z9S.

2. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Im sure the Zidoo player will allow me to transfer my 2tb Movies to my 4tb ssd after formating new ssd but will take a few hours to .......

3. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Update : Just to confirm installed a 4tb Ssd works fine on a Z10 Pro . :)

Miguel Ramos likes this.
  4. joaquim dias

joaquim dias New Member

5. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello Joaquim,

I guess you followed the flash procedure.

do you speak French ?

j'ai mis ici un lien qui montre en image comment faire, souvent c'est a cause d'un mauvais renommage de .IMG, ou de la clef usb qui n'est pas en FAT32 par exemple, voici un lien ci-dessous en esperant que cela pourra t'aider.

https://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/post180410084.html?hilit=.IMG#p180410084

For information, McBluna's blog contains everything you need for the flash of your device

https://www.mcbluna.net/wp/zidoo-recovery-images/#z10pro

See you

6. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

7. joaquim dias

joaquim dias New Member

Hello i speak Portuguese and Français.

Yes i need help.

8. Blue Stinger

Blue Stinger Member

This is an English forum. It shouldn't be too difficult to use Google Translate

9. Miguel Ramos

Thanks for the tip. I have no problem with the English language, but I was just helping someone that was in difficulty with the English even with Google translate.

10. Blue Stinger

Blue Stinger Member

I understand you and it is good that there are people like you who take care of such things. It would be best if a language other than English is used to write the text in English again separately. This has the advantage that other users can read along and help better.

11. ofir

ofir Member

I have an even better offer
    Writing in Portuguese and also written in English
    That way everyone will be happy

Osmar and Miguel Ramos like this.
  12. Miguel Ramos

:D

13. ATROX

ATROX New Member

Where did the equalizer go in Music Player 6.0?
    Firmware 6.0.66
    Equalizer coming in the future? I really need it!

14. shasurf

shasurf New Member

hello someone already had this problem I see zd samba but can not access it I can not access my zidoo z10 pros from my windows 10 computer it shows error 0x80070035 thank you in advance for any help

15. thaworn R

thaworn R Member

Try

At zidoo
    settings > network > Samba server > enabled Samba server and Allow data to be written

At PC
    1. control panel > network and sharing center > advanced sharing settings > enabled turn on network discovery , enabled turn on file and printer sharing
    2. Open File explorer and Right click at "This PC" select "Map network drive..."
    3. At "Folder" type "\\zd_samba\share" then Browse... to confirm that folder exists then Press "OK" follow by "Finish"
    You can access the zidoo disk by select the mapped drive.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  16. Aruuus

Aruuus New Member

Hello.
    Can someone of you confirm the speed of copying files from PC to Zidoo usb drive via smb wifi is only 20MB/s ?
    From PC directly connected to usb drive the speed is around 150MB/s.

edit.
    After connected ethernet cable, speed is up to 75-90MB/s

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  17. shasurf

shasurf New Member

hello to all i still have this problem of pc connection zidoo impossible to connect i have tried with another computer it is the same thing i updated my zidoo z10 but it has not changed anything must i format my computer or it is a zidoo problem thank you

18. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Did you've enabled Samba service on your Zidoo? Do you've a Z10 or Z10 Pro?

19. shasurf

shasurf New Member

yes I have active samba on my z10 pro I see on my computer but it refuses me access and I have another problem how can I install prime video because google store refuses me on zidoo thank you in advance

20. shasurf

shasurf New Member

hello since the update I can no longer see my zidoo on the network where I can find the old update to reinstall it as at the beginning and that it works nickel thank you