Zidoo X10...Review... FW2.0.15

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by OlivierQC, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Fritz_101

Fritz_101 New Member

Hi OliverQC, please, can you tell me which version of HT you use to change the wallpaper

2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Fritz_101 likes this.
  3. Fritz_101

Fritz_101 New Member

4. OlivierQC

You're welcome,

A new version will be available soon.

5. hifikid80

hifikid80 Member

you mean new firmware or HT2?

6. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Both are coming very soon .

Martin Wiszczor likes this.
  7. OlivierQC

Hi all,

I'm not sure and i wanted your opinion.

Yesterday I added a movie to my videotheque and it did not appear automatically like the other times with the old version of Ht 2.0 (v1.3.0)

With the old version of HT 2.0 when we add a movie on our HDD, HT 2.0 did a scan automatically when adding a video.

if someone can check on his side

Thanks in advance

8. Logandros

Logandros New Member

With regards to HT2.0 v1.41

Under settings the last tab Abort should read About

Also is there a way I can manually fix things that will not scrape?

9 (2009).mkv cannot scrape correctly I found the answer *movies with numbers need a space e.g. "9 " for your search - found the answer in another thread

Also I cannot scrape Teen Titans Season 3 - 5 ** Teen Titans S03E01.mkv - Teen Titans S05E13.mkv , but Seasons 1 & 2 scrape just fine. Is there a way I can manually fix that?

9. OlivierQC

Hi all,

Thanks to Mirror and Zidoo Team,

''We solved 23.976 refresh rate offsets issue, It will be include the next firmware.
    Also solved the "COCO" audio drops issue and "Thor: Ragnarok" 1:55 exit playback issue.''

see you

Miguel Ramos and Logandros like this.
  10. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

That's awesome news! This is a great player, but with the collaboration of all can be greater! :)

11. OlivierQC

hi all,

I will update the first page of my thread.

[​IMG]

Miguel Ramos likes this.
  12. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

13. ursiel

ursiel Active Member

Great news, but I've got a couple questions about this fix:

- Is this solved for both 10bit and 12bit outputs, under all color space modes (YCbCr 444, 420, 422)? Because it seemed to vary depending on different outputs. And is this now outputting 23.976 correctly for both 2160p and 1080p output?

- I noticed in the Dune thread on another forum people have reported other frame rates are also outputting incorrectly on the new Dune (29.97, 30.00, 59.94). For example, in the new Dune, 720p/30 is actually outputting as 720p/24. Have all frame rates been tested now to output correctly in the Zidoo (at various output settings)? Or did they only focus on 23.976 because that's the most common frame rate currently and has had the most complaints? It's fantastic to see 23.976 fixed (if it's true), but it would be nice to know other frame rates are also outputting correctly, since I do play 25/29.970/30/50/59.940/60 content also.

- I'm also assuming that when they say 23.976. they also mean 24.000 also outputs correctly now? Because there are some European blu-rays that have their films or content in 24.000, not 23.976.

- Also, is this fix for the built-in "Media Center" Zidoo player, or ZDMC? Because I mainly use the "Media Center" Zidoo player, not ZDMC.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  14. ursiel

ursiel Active Member

Any news on if Zidoo is planning on fixing the issues I and others have previously reported about 4:3 PAL/NTSC DVD and DVD MKV remuxes playing in the wrong aspect ratios?

15. OlivierQC

hi all,

We solved 23.976 refresh rate offsets issue
    It will be include the next firmware.
    Also solved the "COCO" audio drops issue and "Thor: Ragnarok" 1:55 exit playback issue

Good news...we add :

For the problem with 10Bit,It's already solved and will release for next version

Zidoo works hard even if they do not give news

See you

16. ursiel

ursiel Active Member

Great, I guess...

But that still doesn't answer 90% of what I asked above.

- Why 10bit and not 12bit also? Or 8bit? It has been documented that 12bit also has stutters.

- Are we talking about 1080p or 4k? Because I'm pretty sure both have stutters/frame drops.

- Does this include 24.000 also? As mentioned above, some European discs are encoded in 24.000.

- Which color space modes?

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  17. OlivierQC

Hello ursiel,

Sorry, i give information that zidoo sends me, I do not know anything more.

I see you're talking again about the banding on the kodi forum with sergejskr and wesk05,

it is good to have several opinions on the issue.

18. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

As of said before many see some do not as much .....
    But calabration of screen helps and settings is key .

19. OlivierQC

Since the fw 1.4.12 the banding is present with we use 10bit option for some people ( me for example) and we did not have this problem with fw1.4.6...but whatever Zidoo will solve this problem with his next FW...it's good news
    and that confirms what I think about Zidoo, we can trust them :)

Miguel Ramos likes this.
  20. rossi29

rossi29 New Member

Bonjour a tous,
    Désolé je ne parle pas l'Anglais, je vient de recevoir mon beau zidoo x10 j'ai mis le skin aeon mq7 qui est très beau et le addon Elementum pour les téléchargement de torrent. Mon soucie est que je ne peut pas mettre le chemin du disque dur dans Elementum.
    Si quelqu'un a une solution.
    Merci