Sideloading streaming Music APP's: Aggregated list!

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Nice Monkey, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Rolf Quander

Rolf Quander New Member

Many of the best amplifiers out there do not come with tone control an example would be tube amps both old and new versions.

And yes it would have to be added to the software

2. Bonzo

Bonzo Active Member

This thread really needs to be a sticky so newbies see it.

Faze likes this.
  3. David1970

David1970 New Member

I had an issue with the WIFI at work. When signing on there is an agreement/permission page needing to be agreed to before connection. I did try a number of browsers, the one that finally worked where I could type in the address of the permissions page was firefox. And just for curiosity, I did load a few web pages to see if it actually worked for internet access, and it does. So you can add that to the list.

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

This about App's running on the DMP-A6. I think you are about using Firefox connecting to it routed via Internet?

5. David1970

David1970 New Member

I sideloaded it onto the DMP-A6 through :18888 on my home network, then brought it to work, where I actually bought it to use. I will add pics for you.

Nice Monkey likes this.
  6. Nice Monkey

Added to the overview.

Nutul likes this.
  7. Ralph54

Ralph54 New Member

That's fantastic news! Symfonium working with high-resolution audio via the EOS audio engine and an external DAC is a real audio upgrade. Enjoy the improved music experience over the built-in app!

8. Heather Glover

Heather Glover New Member

If we talk about receiving tones, I can introduce you to an application that is spotify. I downloaded it on APKtome :

Nice Monkey likes this.
  9. bradbort

bradbort New Member

Hi folks,

I've been experiencing a strange bug with both apple music and spotify, where it is chopping off the last few seconds of songs. Not always, but enough to be really irritating. Anyone have any ideas about this?

10. Hi people,
    Anyone able to make Neutron Music Player Pro work?
    I managed to install it and everything works except the output sound (The most important) It is my favourite app. BTW, it includes an awesome parametric equalizer and regarding audio management it bypasses Android OS in order to improve results. And the difference is very noticeable! I'm a registered user and it is very frustrating not tbeing able to use it in the DMP-A6

11. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

There should be some setting in the app to select the output "device"... it looks like it could be wanting to output to the (expected) Android DAC, which is not there on the A6...

Juan Francisco Prieto likes this.
  12. Thanks, Nutul. I will keep trying.

13. Arcticpollen

Arcticpollen Active Member

Doesn't the Neutron player have the same functionality as the PowerAmp player I use on my Android phone in that they both bypass Android's built in stream handling? I haven't tried PowerAmp on my DMP but I wonder if both of these might clash with the built in Eversolo sampling engine stuff if it's enabled?

14. Graybeard

Graybeard New Member

Try turning off Crossfade in your Apple Music settings. I saw a note that crossfade is not supported with EOS Direct Output so chops tracks before end. Turning it off fixed it for me.

15. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

It should be an internal setting to the Eversolo's app only.
    You can try it anyway. If your DAC can show the stream specs it will be easy for you to understand what is doing what, and how.

16. Stelian

Stelian New Member

Hi,
    For me soundcloud not working because was impossible to login. But I instaled Google Chrome Browser apk from uptodown site in DMP A6, and now I can listen from Soundcloud website. The website let you to login.
    Mixcloud can be install from uptodown and is working, the apk let you to login.

17. zzeitg

zzeitg New Member

Hi guys, I've tried several last.fm scrobblers (including the official last.fm app), but it does not work. In the official app, I can switch on scrobbling from Bubble UPnP or Apple Music - and it works just fine, but music controlled/played by the Eversolo native music app just won't be detected and scrobbled. Anybody here who already found a possible solution?

18. kc001

kc001 Active Member

It says why:
    upload_2023-10-25_13-3-18.png

19. Stelian

Stelian New Member

yes, that is a message, like in you foto.
    Meanwhile I insstaled VLC and it s working great, now I CAN LISTEN DVDA.
    In this afternoon I will try DVDA ISO, also

20. Nice Monkey

I am curious to see if that works? First time I would see DVD-Audio play on any music player/streamer. :p
    Thus far I just extract the HD audio from those or use my OPPO. ;)

You now managed to play the extracted folders including the DVD-Audio menu?
    Could you add a link for the VLC APP version you are using (PM is OK)?
    Very few people playing these; most don't even know their existence.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2023