release zdmc 17.1-BETA-(base on kodi17.1)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by spring, May 5, 2017.

1. XtrordinarY

XtrordinarY New Member

Anyone else having problems changing skins with ZDMC 17.1? Everytime I choose a skin the default skin appears and not the new one.

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Yes. Reported by other users.

XtrordinarY likes this.
  3. darksider11

darksider11 Member

Some videos 16.9 are played in 4.3, and I have to manually switch to 16.9!

4. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

darksider11, can you give us links to videos that show this issue?

darksider11 likes this.
  5. darksider11

darksider11 Member

These are videos I have on my computer, which in other devices work normally! sorry for the bad English

6. tosh123

tosh123 Member

Download MKVToolnix mark the video and set the "aspect ratio" explicitly to the wished ratio and remux the video. what happend now on the Zidoo?

darksider11 likes this.
  7. darksider11

darksider11 Member

I tried but it didn't work, thanks

8. Michele985

Michele985 New Member Beta test group

With this version and using the upgraded version of the zidoo player (external) zdmc doesn't mark the movies that i play as watched.
    Am i the only one?
    Movies are on smb shared folders

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  9. darksider11

darksider11 Member

me too

10. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

It's better than marking the movies as watched after 10 seconds of play, which is what it does in 16.4.13 when using the external player.

11. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

Same thing here. External player does not mark watched movies or episodes automatically. This would be very useful.

12. Zammo

Zammo New Member

Just updated to 17.1 and SMB is no longer working so can't get any network folders through in Kodi. Any ideas anyone ? Worked fine in 16. Also my 2 USB 3.0 drives keep vanishing. No idea what is going on.

EDIT : Got the SMB working by manually adding my PC IP address to the add source option, this for some reason opened everything up once again on the network in Kodi. Still stuck on the hard drive situation though.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  13. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

Zidoo should just give some feeback as to what they plan to do with ZDMC. Namely

a) Upgrade to 17.3
    b) Fix the skipped framed in 23.976 material.

A little bit of communication will not hurt your fingers Zidoo team.

14. Icy

Icy New Member

Same problem for me.
    Many videos in 480p should be manually set to "plein" format, otherwise they will played in 4/3.

15. Blue-beast

Blue-beast New Member

Hello,

I believe I found some problem when playing a BD folder structure files in ZDMC.
    I used these movies:
    - BD-Shinobi (2005) which has four audio streams: 2 x Dolby TrueHD and 2 x AC3 5.1 (Dolby Digital),
    - BD-Halo Legends (2010) which has seven audio streams: 7 x AC3 2.0 (Dolby Digital stereo),
    - BD-Star Wars Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999), which has two audio streams: 1 x DTS-HD MA and 1 x AC3 5.1 (Dolby Digital).

The story is, when playing those videos in zdmc with internal player it recognizes all the audio streams (or formats), but when playing videos with zdmc set on external player it recognizes these:
    - BD-Shinobi (2005) just 2 x Dolby TrueHD,
    - BD-Halo Legends (2010) all streams AC3 2.0 (Dolby Digital stereo),
    - BD-Star Wars Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) all streams: DTS-HD MA and AC3 5.1 (Dolby Digital).

I guess that is a problem in Zidoo's internal player (zidoo_videoplay app) and has nothing to do with zdmc. Can that be fixed in next zidoo_videoplay app?

Could it be possible to add in Zidoo's internal player option when pressing the OK button that the video don't pause and just show the information as in zdmc with internal player?

I like that zdmc with internal player is using kodi funcionality, but a lot of videos work better with external (zidoo) player and it would be nice to use the same funcionality as zdmc internal player.

16. Alyce

Alyce New Member

Hi.
    I'm upgraded to 1.4.6 and install 17.1 from apk. (uninstall old version before).
    1. External player not started. How to solve this?
    2. The sound from ZDMC 17.1 is only stereo, not DD or DTS (Zido player play sound correctly)

Any ideas?
    Thanks.

17. totizidoo

totizidoo Member

How ever in zdmc 17.1 I can not change my default skin?

18. totizidoo

totizidoo Member

How ever in zdmc 17.1 I can not change my default skin?

19. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

It was reported but no response from Zidoo.
    They didn't fix this beta zdmc 17.1 for 2 months now....and there is no communication about it

20. tosh123

tosh123 Member

I have absolutly no clue what your problem is - i'm driving zdmc 17.1 with AEON MQ6 and have also tested others like the old standard skin