release zdmc 17.1-BETA-(base on kodi17.1)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by spring, May 5, 2017.

1. Lony

Lony Active Member

What did you mean, the first version is ...................... and now BETA............. in German we speak from Kokolores do you no what this is:D:D

When Zidoo is looking for a Open Beta, no problem, but you should write that at the same time.

2. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

To be fair to Zidoo, this update was only announced on the forum, you needed to read the thread to find out about this update and where to get it. Many people gave feedback very early on to say that there were some problems with it. My recommendation is to read and then act and not vice versa if you want a trouble free experience.

nikos_a and HaoSs like this.
  3. tosh123

tosh123 Member

@zidoo
    This BETA works better for me than the release Versions of ZDMC 16.4.13. It starts faster and the audio gap using the internal KODI player is cured. Thank you for the good job.

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

"Beta phase generally begins when the software is feature complete but likely to contain a number of known or unknown bugs. "
    "The process of delivering a beta version to the users is called beta release and this is typically the first time that the software is available outside of the organization that developed it."

hope you understand this.

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

the " behind" part ? eh... i'm just messing with you.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  6. nyakec

nyakec New Member

In ZDMC code 17.1 can not change skin, please help. Thank you

7. tosh123

tosh123 Member

works flawlessy here, what exact doesn't work? Some skins are tagged to KODI 16.1, for the new KODI you have to download the Krypton Skin version.

8. nyakec

nyakec New Member

Thanks....No Limits Magic Build krypton 17.1, after installation, erased the whole ZDMC and began to rebound

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

That's the whole point. You need to remove old zdmc before installing this one.

10. nyakec

nyakec New Member

That's exactly what I did ..

11. I have this problem with 4k or 1080 movies actually with all, but if you uninstall ZDMC 17.1 and use the Zidoo Native TV Box it's perfect

My TV 4k 65 curve

Screen keeps flashing with audio, all the time, does not stabilize,

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  12. With the next release of ZDMC 17.1 can you have it install and not have to uninstall ZDMC 16. I would like to have both on my system.

13. X8fan

X8fan Member

It's really a pain to have to spend hours settiing up all the video libraries, menus, submenus, skins customizations so that's why I haven't updated to the beta yet.

Hopefully when the final release comes out, then it can install directly on top of 16.1. Was it ever possible in the past?

14. I have a LG TV 65 curve 4k 3d 65 120hz and denon 3300w that accepts 50 to 60 hz and 4k.
    Ziddo works 1080p in ZDMC 17.1

Zidoo Home app work 2160 24hz.

If I use 25 hz 40hz or more the image will flash

Does anyone know why

15. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

You should be able to copy your user files from the existing ZDMC folder and use them with the new version, ZDMC 17.1 should then convert the database and libraries on first start with these settings.

16. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

Actually, there is a change in the settings folder structure in ZDMC 17.1. The old one (16.1) was zdmc.something.something, the new one kodi.something.something. It was not the root folder but one of the leafs inside the original (that is still called zmdc).

X8fan likes this.
  17. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

once my HDD comes i will setup a x9s+>x10 combo and do a little guide on how to get proper write permission on HDD and how to backup library to it.

DribbleTool likes this.
  18. Max69

Max69 New Member

Good morning,
    i have installed ZDMC 17.1 but i'm not able to connect it to my NAS on SMB mode (permission error).
    No problem with Zidoo Home Theater app (i can see and play all files from NAS in SBM mode).

Can you help me please?

Last edited: May 16, 2017

19. I had the same problem. I put the equipment factory configuration and installed everything again, it was perfect

20. Max69

Max69 New Member

Thank you, but I think I have done it already.

1) i buy Zidoo some days agoo (used)
    2) I reset Zidoo to factory settings
    3) installed new firmware 1.4.4
    4) unistall old ZDMC 16.1
    5) install new ZDMC 17.1 - beta