Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, May 5, 2019.
from what I read, with this new firmware, has the problem of forced subtitles been solved?
1. Optimize the stability of system.
2. Optimize application stability.
1. Solve occasional error message of playing the music through the file manager.
2. Lyrics closing function is added.
3. Add German and Polish language support.
4. Optimize stability of application.
5. Optimize the function of obtaining music information.
6. Optimize the problem of automatically switching the next track.
7. Fix the stuck problem of 64bit music players.
8. Optimize the music basic information interface.
9. Add album folder recognition function.
10. Solve the abnormal songs display problem in flac album folder.
11. Optimize the image recognition and profile text recognition of album folders.（need to clean the old data and rescan）
12. Fix the problem that some CUE songs are not successfully matched.
13. Optimize recognition error caused by suffix identifier of the folder.
14. Add scroll bar for list.
1. Optimize stability of connection .
2. QR code for downloading IOS and Android app.
1. Solve crash issue during the matching process.
2. Solve the problem of recognizing ISO music as ISO video.
3. Improve the recognition rate of files with parentheses in file names.
4. Compatible with title of file name with "·".
5. Optimize local image recognition.
6. Fix inaccurate automatic update due to the incorrect judgment of the video file.
7. Solve the problem that the restore function of mobile phone control app does not work.
8. Add function to view folder directly in device list.
9. Add device synchronization function.
10. Solve jitter issue caused by long device name when scanning device.
11. Solve abnormal folder size display on folder viewing interface.
12. Solve losing focus problem after stop scanning in the device list interface.
13. Fix the issue that BD cannot be deleted.
14. Solve the problem that non-Chinese and non-English titles could not be matched.
15. Fix the problem that the poster modification from web page cannot select image on the computer.
16. Category browsing by movies/TV series.
17. Optimize accented characters incorrect sort issue.
18. Optimize the initialization speed of the sorting tool.
19. Solve the occasional crash problem on category browsing.
20. Turn on background dynamically by default.
1. Fixed player subtitles with more than 32 issues not displayed.
2. Press the delete button on remote control to delete plug-in subtitle.
3. Add more information interface for app control.
4. Optimize the progress bar.
5. Optimize play button no response problem after popping up menus.
6. When switching to 3D mode, associated frame rate will pause time.
7. Fix the problem that bit rate 1b/s show up coincidentally.
8. Optimize some shortcut keys.
9. Fix the problem that the download subtitle from mobile phone is different form media player.
10. Add Playlist on Mobile phone App.
11. Add more information of video display on Mobile phone app.
1. Add function that forced subtitles follow the language of audio track.
1. Add Polish language support.
2. Fix the abnormal focus problem in the APK file management user interface.
Did anyone managed to download v2.1.30? Download keeps failing, is there another link?
download fine with me
but what surprise me that 4pda forum did not have it yet
gonna try it tonight
i like the HT, it now have access to our movie folder from it source, so we can do editing and even to delete it
[QUOTE = "godalmighty, post: 95358, członek: 16937"] pobierz dobrze ze mną
ale co mnie zaskakuje, że forum 4pda jeszcze go nie miało :RE
spróbuję tego wieczorem
lubię HT, teraz ma dostęp do naszego folderu filmowego ze źródła, dzięki czemu możemy edytować, a nawet go usunąć
View attachment 3623
Hi guys is there any way to play my video by default in ZDMC when i select a movie in Home Theater Poster Wall ?
i dont think so
but why you wanna do that, coz for what i know, ZDMC (kodi) have a good scrapper than HT but HT have a better player than ZDMC default player
Because HT default player wont downmix TrueHD audio into Dolby Digital AC3...
You should work on your sound system a bit rather than compromising video quality using Kodi Player in order to solve audio conversion problem.
Kodi or ZDMC player does not support hardware decoding properly and you end up with skipped frames, stutter and refresh rate issues.
I was also going through audio issues with my old stereo receiver connected to the TV. Zidoo/Realtek player (from poster wall) does not allow center channel boost on stereo down mix like Kodi. Zidoo appears to be even worse compared to my TV doing the same down mix. It's like they split center channel volume at 50% between left and right. 2 speakers at 50% volume is something like 70% of the original 100% volume from center channel. It's not all that bad when using the headphones but on small stereo speakers with sub. the sound effects and music is much louder compared to dialogues.
Trying to get it fixed from Zidoo is hopeless. It took them over 2 years to acknowledge and fix micro stutters that effected everybody on all types of 23.976 fps sources. They probably never get to adding center channel volume adjustment on stereo down mix since it would have to be done by Realtek group in player app. Player is not open source, not supported by Kodi and only Realtek has full control over this app.
After struggle for a year I upgraded my small stereo speaker system to 5.1 and new inexpensive low profile Sony receiver 4K HDR and Atmos ready. I don't have space or desire to put large speakers and big amp for the 65in TV. I already have all that on my projector system with 150in screen. New receiver with small 5.1 cube speakers solved all my audio issues. The receiver is smart enough to map any raw audio signal to 5.1 speaker system. No more overpowering explosions and hard to hear dialogues. I also gained some other functionality like TV, Receiver and Zidoo HDMI sync., volume adjustments, input switching, Bluetooth to the phone etc.
yes its true, kodi can downmix truehd audio but just like @3DBuff said, you will lose your video processing that native player have
but if you have download proper content like bluray untouched, usually they profide more than one audio
1.Optimize DLNA function
2. "Info" button on remote control could display the current HDMI output information
1.Fix the problem that NFS displays the same share name(only one can be found for multiple Usbshares of Synology external hard disk cabinets)
2. Cancel the top navigation category and add the circulation list
3. Add tips when CD-ROM insert into
4. Optimize sorting function (save separately by path)
5. Add the function to return to the top of the list by pressing "Popup" button
6. Fix the problem that the played video does not prompt the watched icon
7.Modify the problem that the volume label does not display for when it’s more than 20 characters
1.Optimize the display of videos for a same series movies
2. Optimize segmented video scanning
3. Optimize scanning to solve the problem that stopping scanning during scanning may cause unmatched videos to not match properly when continuing scanning
4. Solve the problem that the child lock set is not displayed synchronously after the movie rating is initially set
5. Increase the HDR corner mark (scanned videos will not be displayed)
6. Optimize file name recognition
7. Optimize application stability
8. Optimize bracket processing for title recognition
9. Add trailer filtering, the word 'trailer' in the file name will no longer be scanned
10.Optimize the NFS mount method
11.Fix the problem that the background service causes the setup wizard language to be incorrect
12.Fix the problem of disordered videos in the folder list interface
13.Fix the problem that poster information cannot be obtained by the file path
14.Fix the problem that the incorrect total number of videos on the device after moving some videos out of the poster wall
15.Clear device and delete device will remove related video information from database
16.Fix the issue that the posters do not refresh after modifying the rating of the child lock
17. Child lock setting interface adds description and child lock reset function
18. Optimize the collection function
19.Fix the issue that playback records cannot be saved when playing NFS files
20.NFO added sorttitle field support, only use this field for sorting in movie collection interface
1. Optimize folder browsing function
2. Add CD playback function (CD-ROM is needed)
3. Optimize the sorting function
4. Optimize the calculation method of scanning progress
5. Optimize track identification for SACD and CUE albums
6. Improve API to obtain track list, and solve the problem that the mobile phone Controller APP cannot get CUE / DSF track of the temporary list
7. Modify the time display format of CUE to keep the same with SACD
8. Optimize focus control logic to solve the problem of focus flicker
9. Modify the recording method of the playlist to solve the problem that“prev track”will not work in random playing mode.
10. Add screen saver in playing details interface
11.Fix an issue that list interface displayed incorrectly after the grid layout removed the list
12.Fix the problem of getting albums incorrectly when playing music from file manager
13.Fix the problem that the lyrics could not be disappeared without playing the details interface
14.Fix the problem that sometimes the detailed interface picture cannot be obtained
15. Add automatic full-screen playback switch
16. Add music file information display in the list
17.Solve the problem that search interface focus may be lost
18.Fix the problem that the song is switching abnormally in the playback interface
19. Modify singer details interface
Add album sub-categories, you can directly enter album details interface from the list
Add a picture sub-class, you can set the default picture, delete and add pictures
Add a details sub-category, you can browse all the information of the singer
20. Add "Artist viewing" and "Album viewing" functions
21. Add song names that could not be matched as"track + number"
22.Fix the problem of flashing back when pressing the "Home" button in the folder song interface
23.Fix the paused playing problem when Bluetooth remote control is connected
24. Add multi-folder scanning,
25. Fix the problem that the time of the song displayed on the front panel is incorrect
26. Fix the problem that the sample rate of the playback details interface is incorrect.
27. Fix the problem that some DTS-CDs cannot be played
1. Fixed the issue that Polish subtitles are displayed in Portuguese
2. Optimize subtitle download function
3. Optimize the problem that DVD cannot select chapters
4. Optimize ASS subtitle displaying
5. Fix the problem that the srt subtitle space is not displayed completely
6. Fix the problem that the file name of the DVD folder was displayed abnormally during playback
7. Add function to play in order
1. Add shortcut keys to display subtitle track list
2. Optimize subtitle downloading function
3. Fix the problem of incomplete display of srt subtitle space
1.Add ignoring EDID function
2.Add video sequence playback function
1.Optimize blur image problem when playing slideshow
Controller APP (need to update mobile app v.1.5.5)
Method 1: Download and install manually (http://apidl.zidoo.tv/app/zidoo_controller.apk)
Method 2: Re-scan the QR code in Control Center to download the application
1.Add audio offset setting in the setting interface
2.Folder browsing function has been added to the music device interface
3. Application interface adds sorting function
4.Fix the problem that the same device is repeatedly added to the music device interface
5.Fix the issue that the CUE / DSF track list cannot be obtained from the temporary list songs
6.Optimize the problem that icon is not displayed in the application interface
7. Optimize poster wall interface
8. Solve the problem that the file management will return to the upper directory when rescanning SMB or NFS because of the influence of search bar
9. File manager adds list refreshing function
10. File Manager adds CD-ROM list
New thread is here:
I have a problem with my player. I'm still using 2.1.25 firmware and everything is great, but now my TV has updated Samsung UE55MU7052 (europe) and now there is a conflict with my ONKYO TX-RZ800 receiver. For the remote control to work, I need to disconnect ZIDOO from the HDMI ONKYO input. And ARC not working from TV. I have already done factory reset of all devices and the conflict still occurs.
Disable CEC? Zidoo CEC is notoriously unreliable.
Yes, no changes enabled or disabled.
Try different cables, switch HDMI inputs on receiver. Make some sense out of it. Go through all audio settings on the TV if the ARC is not working. Maybe you have some priority set for Zidoo in the receiver if you need to unplug the cable.
Additionally change the behaviour of the Zidoo so when it powers down it does a full shutdown instead of going to sleep.
Tested on various High speed and Premium cables. And in various other HDMI inputs the same. When I connect the ZIDOO to the receiver -> on the TV in the sound settings it immediately switches to the TV speakers, but the sound is in both the receiver and the TV. As I switch back in the TV sound settings to "HDMI receiver", the volume control does not work with the TV remote control. And when I turn off the tv with the tv remote control, the receiver stays on. -> I will take the hdmi cable out of ZIDOO, the receiver turns off immediately and everything works fine ...
I don't have device priority settings.
I've always had it so.
This is some sort of HDMI CEC issue. You might have more traction sending this over to Onkyo. It’s going to need some kind of firmware fix from either onkyo or Zidoo. I disable CEC completely on my system because it has never worked reliably (even before I got my Zidoo). Any tv app audio goes through optical to the receiver and I use a Logitech harmony to control everything else.
I have LG TV working great with Sony receiver. Volume control, on/off, automatic sound transfer with Bluetooth headphones no issues.
I disabled CEC in Zidoo mainly to be able to wake up Zidoo and gain access to attached drives without turning the TV and the receiver on. It would also flip the TV from channels or Netflix to Zidoo. Operating Zidoo from TV remote was also a bit awkward and not fully functional. The downside of not using CEC on Zidoo is the selection overlay screen popping up on the TV from receiver asking me to choose an input. I need to use receiver remote every time to get it off the screen.
Separate names with a comma.