New firmware v2.1.25 version for ZIDOO X10 release

Discussion in 'X10 Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, May 6, 2019.

1. ursiel

ursiel Active Member

I mentioned back on v2.1.22 that I was having audio dropout issues and random pixellation where I never had it before that update. I don't see this mentioned in the firmware notes. Has this been addressed? I have gotten no reply from Zidoo on this issue back when I posted about it.

2. Micromax56

Micromax56 New Member

v2.1.28 : NFS server support still removed. Reverted back to 2.1.22 again :mad:

3. Blackbeen

Blackbeen Member

I've never had an issue, I access from my PC daily.

4. Blackbeen

Blackbeen Member

I haven't had pixelazation issues on either version but hear random high pitched pops on BD on both.

5. Micromax56

Micromax56 New Member

Hi,

I don't find NFS server anymore in the list of OpenWrt services present in v2.1.25 or v2.1.28 .
    Scanning my LAN from my PC. using Kodi, no NFS server on X10 is detected.

How do you configure ?

M.

6. 6gex

6gex New Member

Hi,
    with this firmware and the 2.1.28 i have some movie that don't have the good ratio, in the video information i have original ration 16/9 and display ration 2.40:1
    Does anybody have the same problem ?

7. polpo

polpo New Member

it would be better to write in the section 2.1.28 FIRMWARE because it creates confusion ;)

8. FlipMode009

FlipMode009 Member

This is actually the first time a firmware update on this box made it worse...for me. I realize that many have issues, but on an Epson 5030 projector, it has great HDMI and built in hardware to handle video variations of code and connected hardware, and NEVER suffered from any of the issues...Until this update. The color is f**d up and is rendering dark scenes as that weird color paste that the Shield does if you don't manually set the color settings to your device. Congradulations you broke automatic color space. Geez. F**king stop making other players and fix what you have. Zidoo I am DONE goodbye

9. rik81h

rik81h New Member

Lmfao how old are you! I had to login just to lol at this, pull yourself together man. It's not even the most up to date firmware.
    And the firmware isn't the problem it's the installation, it sounds like you're ready for a re-image and update. Or just buy another player by the sounds of it merry Christmas Scrooge

10. FlipMode009

FlipMode009 Member

The only LOL was I meant to post this under the newest firmware, this was an accident to be in this threat. Buy another player? Why would I buy another player when this player is missing ADVERTISED features that still do not exist? Chinese companies are legally allowed to lie in marketing.