New firmware v2.0.5 version(beta) for ZIDOO X10 release

Discussion in 'X10 Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

Awesome mate! Thanks so much for your help! I found it in the 1.5.0 as you refered! I'll try to install it and confirm if missed the features come back!

2. Miguel Ramos

SOLVED! Everything is working fine again!

3. andys

andys Member

in the next firmware please more vivid colors

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

zdmc remote control server no longer works with this update. tried different ports with no luck

6gex likes this.
  5. Miguel Ramos

When you select "HISTORY" in the side bar the list of movies you're seeing do not appear! It would be great to check this and repair it. Thanks so much Zidoo for such great improvement with the Home Theater 2.0!

Edit: I wasn't aware that it only appears in the history when you see the movie until the end. Anyway it could be great that the ongoing titles could also appear. :)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  6. myzidoo

myzidoo Active Member Beta test group

trying to download the firmware zip file always ended up in a corrupt zip file. MD5 hash not identical. Tried Firefox, explorer and Chrome....
    am I the only one ??
    or was the file modified in the meantime and the MD5 is no longuer accurate
    [SOLVED] . ..was a firewall zip AntiVirus feature...turning it off allowed accurate file download

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  7. VictorS

VictorS New Member

mine is zidoo x10 version 2.0.5 the only problem I have is that all iso bluray files are sluggish (almost impossible to watch) through network. When HDD is connected I have no problem at all. but strangely, BDMV folders all work fine when they are on network drive. both iso and bdmv folders are all same size, then why iso is sluggish and bdmv is not sluggish when playing on LAN network? is there any fix around or i should wait for new firmware forever?????????

8. ton_dahlia

ton_dahlia Member

Auto resolution and auto frame rate switching is not working when I choose to play movie with Blu ray menu, do you guys have this problem ?

9. Blackbeen

Blackbeen Member

Subs either are forced or do not display at all (in most cases) on full menu BluRay playback this needs to be resolved ASAP.