New firmware v1.2.7 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lony

Lony Active Member

The Name is com.android.gallery3d ?GoogleVideoPlayer or the Name for Zidoo is ZidooPlayer , but you will not be able to easily integrate it into a Playercorefactory.xml :p

2. wolfrick

wolfrick Member

thanks

3. Mike-zidoo

Mike-zidoo New Member

Please, add USB/HDMI audio output switch option. So many users need that.

4. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

wolfrick likes this.
  5. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Playerfactory you add will be override by system playerfactory, zidoo add there own playerfactory in system ( I mean in app sytem).

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    wolfrick and Lony like this.
  6. spring

spring Guest

we will add this function next firmware.

7. Lony

Lony Active Member

Look in the Original Playercorfactory from ZDMC Which is in the system not in the userdata folder. And when you added a another external player must be defined in the original Playercorefactory.

Attached Files:

• pcf.PNG
      pcf.PNG
      File size:
      22 KB
      Views:
    wolfrick likes this.
  8. jo23

jo23 Member

Movie with 1080p/23.976 stutters every 20-30 minutes.

9. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

One comment I would like to make in general with Zidoo player is that the font is not good. Looks a bit old fashioned. This is the way I use the ZDMC without external player for files it can handle. The font in ZDMC/Kodi is a lot better. Please, if you can, change the font to something modern. The one currently used looks like it is from a typewriter.

10. p98

p98 New Member

Is it possible to add "skip to next file" to shortcut button for video player on next firmware? thanks.

11. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

Hello, I have a strange problem...maybe someone can help me.
    Everything works fine, however when I insert a receiver dongle (for my Nimix NEO2 air mouse) into a USB 2.0 port it stops all the sound in the unit (movies, music, clicks...everything!).
    When I take the dongle out - the sound comes back.
    It seems like the audio output is automatically directed to the air mouse. Is there a setting I can change to override this issue?
    Thank you

12. Stoyan Petrov

Stoyan Petrov New Member

Unfortunately no, please see comments above

Mike-zidoo said:
    Please, add USB/HDMI audio output switch option. So many users need that.

we will add this function next firmware.
    Zidoo TECH Supporter

13. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

Thank you!
    There is the right Android setting under Developer Options (Media): Disable USB audio automatic routing, but it doesn't work.
    It is also possible to disable it by changing the USB Audio preferences in a system file, but you need it to be rooted.

So like many other here I'll have to wait for the fix.

14. I have tried changing the system file as I am rooted but it also doesnt work. Give be a link to changing the USB Audio preferences in a system file, I want to see if its the same method I tried.

15. wolfrick

wolfrick Member

The thing is, that i cannot find the original playercorefactory. SInce i have no root rights i cannot even do a prper search. A path to this file would be welcome. Anyway, thanks for the help so far.

16. p98

p98 New Member

when "repeat all" is selected in play mode and the skip icon is clicked in video player, it skips to a file not according to the sorted order (don't know what order it follows)! so weird!

17. Lony

Lony Active Member

Open ZDMC.apk and extract the Playercorefactory, edit it and place it in your Userdata Directory from ZDMC.

wolfrick likes this.
  18. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Looking at those code line make me think that playerfactory is load when checking use external player in ZDMC, maybe if it is not select in ZDMC the userdata player factory will load?

19. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Lony, could you write here the full path?
    TIA!

20. hdmkv

hdmkv Active Member Beta test group

Change it from 'Arial' to 'Default'. This works better with nicer skins like Artic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.