My Zidoo Z1000 PRO.... on Long Term

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Mar 9, 2021.

1. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

@OlivierQC - I would not disagree with you but will add that I wish the Z1000 Pro had twin HDD's

2. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

I'd prefer twin HDMI outputs (instead of the rather useless HDMI input) on my Z1000 Pro :cool:

rozel likes this.
  3. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Yes I agree with you but unfortunately it's not the case so I don't talk about it, maybe with the next generation we'll have it on models similar to the Z1000PRO or Z10PRO

4. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

I know it sounds ludicrous but if it had 2 x HDMI Outputs, I'd never have got a Vertex2. I bought this at roughly same time as my Z1000 Pro and have had zero issues.

5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I'd have still convinced you to get one ;)

rozel likes this.
  6. manulover

manulover New Member

Hello friends

What option do I have to select so that my sdr movies can be scaled to 4k by my LG oled TV and what is the name of this option in the menus of my zidoo z1000 pro?

And what is the option and what name does it have to scale my movies from sdr format to 4k with the internal processing of my zidoo?

In sdr movies when I scale them to 4k I find some artifact in lines, for example in the character Deadpool in his suit I find that artifact in lines and it is possible that it is because the 4k processing of my television or the zidoo is not as precise.

On the other hand, do you think it's worth going from the zidoo z1000 pro to a zidoo uhd3000?

I don't know if that 4gb ram memory gain in favor of the 3000 will be noticeable for everything to work more fluidly. Will it work better?

Will the sound and image via hdmi be the same in both models or will there be any improvement?

Thank you

7. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello,

Everything is explained here my friend

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...for-rtd1619-players-jvc-lldv-pdf-added.82695/

-----------

Concerning the difference between 2 and 4Gb, honestly I didn't see any difference and I am not the only one.

The software/hardware combo developed by Zidoo works very well and allows to have excellent results with 2Gb

Look here from chapter ''01:20 6 things to know before buying a Zidoo''

-----------

Will the sound and image via hdmi be the same in both models or will there be any improvement?

The majority of people who had the opportunity to try the top of the line Zidoo VS the entry level say they didn't see any difference.

On other forums like hd.club.tw some people say they see a difference in favor of the NEO alpha VS the UHD3000 as well as on the HCFR.fr forum with the NEO S...

Who to trust is the question....

See you soon

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
    manulover likes this.