My icons/widgets for Posterwall...

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I'm really not sure what the issue is here - Widgets do exactly as they are supposed to and can be customised exactly as they are supposed to be able to be.

Bit confused :confused:

2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

So my english is not good and my explanations are not well....explain...so I explain again

Everything works correctly for widgets I just ask if Zidoo can add a more important choice of .PNG file for widgets.

There are users who are not like you able to make their own widget

After that I don't know how to explain it better

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  3. OlivierQC

Default Widget Category

Some people like to use the default widget of Posterwall and having no answer from Zidoo about my request I took the liberty to copy their widgets to offer the main movie category to Zidoo device users.

I'm thinking of offering several colors for each Category

click on it
    [​IMG]

I have updated page 1 of this thread and deleted posts in the Posterwall thread

To be continued...

TifKag likes this.
  4. OlivierQC

As Zidoo sells their devices like hotcakes, questions from new users come up frequently

One of them is: how to change a widget ? (there is also the one with the streaming service of course).

So especially for you newcomers in the world of Zidoo devices, I made a GIF to show you how to do it.

[​IMG]

See you soon

TifKag likes this.
  5. Cerebro

Cerebro Member

Good work! These new colored ones are looking very nice! They seem to pop more than the original widgets. Would it be possible for you to also remake the original zidoo widgets in this style? So with nicer looking icons and some of those colors to choose from?

6. OlivierQC

Thank you,

I have already changed the version ''EDIT'' because the + is distorted and ugly and I chose a logo in relation to the word ''EDIT''

[​IMG]

For the replacement of other models I will try but I can not promise anything and the logo may not be identical to the original

donjuan and Cerebro like this.
  7. Cerebro

Cerebro Member

Thanks for the time you take to create all these icons! For me personally they won’t have to be identical to the original ones. If you have a different icon graphic that’s looking better than the original but matches it in style than I’d be extra happy :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  8. OlivierQC

TifKag likes this.
  9. OlivierQC

Hello,

The next batch,

[​IMG]

See you soon​

TifKag and Cerebro like this.
  10. Cerebro

Cerebro Member

Those look great, I like the colors! If I may suggest one thing, I would change the Movies icon for something with just a little more detail, but that’s just my preference.

11. OlivierQC

And here you go

[​IMG]

12. Cerebro

Cerebro Member

These are great :D

13. OlivierQC

Thanks Cerebro, it's a special edition reserved for members of my Facebook group :D

I might do a special Christmas edition...

14. Cerebro

Cerebro Member

Did you hear back from zidoo yet on your question to get rid of the round grey outline around the widgets? That’s keeping me from using the icons you made that aren’t round.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  15. OlivierQC

It was a joke, the link will be here... but I'm going to redo them all because I'm not satisfied with the finish (resolution) of the circle.

Of course not, I made this request knowing that I would not get any answer from them either on this forum or on Facebook...

For those who would like to say that they are very busy.... or that they have more important things to do.... yes, that's true, I forgot that detail.

PS : I put a new avatar it's a Dassault Rafale of the French Navy, I made a time in the air force it reminds me of memories

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    Cerebro likes this.
  16. Cerebro

Cerebro Member

Hope it’s not proving to be too much work/trouble to get it exactly right.

17. OlivierQC

Sorry I forgot about the widgets...tomorrow I'm in the hospital for some tests but Friday max I'll do this for you... and I'm following a lot on avsforum and HCFR.fr about the new zappiti RTD1619DR and not on the Zidoo forum actually

18. Cerebro

Cerebro Member

No problem, take your time and good luck tomorrow.

OlivierQC likes this.
  19. OlivierQC

Hello,

Tomorrow I will give the download link of this batch and I will try to add others (children, 3D, etc...)

[​IMG]

See you soon

Sledgehamma and Cerebro like this.
  20. OlivierQC

Cerebro and Sledgehamma like this.